The Reveal

"And so our final four are set," August announced. "Join us next week to find out who will take home the mirrorball trophy - Ralph and Ruby, Moana and Killian, Steve and Merida or Charlotte and Jacob. For now, let's say goodbye to Alice and Walsh!"

Regina clapped as she stood in the skybox, still dressed in a pink outfit from her samba with Charlotte and Jacob. Walsh led his partner to the center of the floor and they danced as the finalists crowded around them to say goodbye. The band continued to play even as the cameras went dark and the show's live broadcast ended.

"One more week," Tink said, sighing next to Regina. "I can't believe it's almost over."

"I know. Though a few weeks ago, I thought it would never end," Regina replied. "It's amazing how things can change in a short timeframe."

Ursula chuckled. "It's amazing how one person can change everything."

"That is true," Tink said. "Look at how different working on the show felt once Gold was gone."

"It definitely has been better," Thomas agreed. "Honestly, Percy was really the only bump we've experienced since then. But he certainly dragged the whole mood down this season before he left."

Regina nodded before frowning. "He's not coming back for the finale, right?"

Everyone grew quiet before Anna said: "They wouldn't dare, right? Not after everything he said and did."

"No," Ursula replied, sounding confident. "Isaac might have done that but Nimue absolutely wouldn't."

"That is true," Tink agreed, looking relieved. "Of course Nimue cares about ratings but she wouldn't stoop that low to get them."

Regina relaxed as she nodded again. "You're right. Nimue at least has integrity and cares about us."

"What are we talking about?" Killian asked as the finalists returned to the skybox. He placed his hands on his hips and looked around, waiting for someone to answer his question.

"The possibility of Percy coming back for the finale," Greg said. "General consensus is that Nimue will not stoop that low, even for ratings."

Killian nodded. "I agree with that consensus. But what about the network?"

"The network isn't going to push for Percy to be on either," Charlotte said. "From what I've heard, his career is done."

"Really?" Merida moved closer to her. "Who did you hear that from?"

Everyone gathered around Charlotte, who basked in the attention. She had a heart of gold but Regina knew she loved the spotlight. At least she did try to use it for good and to promote worthwhile causes.

Or gossip, like she was doing now.

"I have a friend who works on his show," she replied. "Or should I say, his old show. He's pretty much been fired from it but the network hasn't announced it yet."

"Ooh," Tink said. "I love it when karma gets bad people."

Steve chuckled. "It does feel good, huh?"

Anna gave Charlotte's arm a little shake. "Did your friend tell you anything else?" she asked.

"Well, she said that Percy wasn't always that obnoxious," Charlotte continued. "She said that during the first season, he was really sweet and everyone enjoyed working with him. Then he came back for the second season and he was completely different. He was conceited and obnoxious as well as spewing all that misogynistic nonsense. They don't know who he hung out with during the hiatus but it was clear he fell in with the wrong crowd."