six

Three weeks later:

*RING RING*

"Shit-" I jumped up from Harry's lap.

"Leaving already?" He groaned, sitting up from the bed.

"I have to meet Pans and the girls for the quidditch game" I slid on my pants.

"You could just...skip the game?" Harry raised his brows.

"And you miss your own game? I'll come over afterwards...I promise" I leaned down to kiss him.

"Fine...if we win, you have to stay the night" he slid his quidditch jersey on.

"Like that'll happen" I scoffed

"So is that a deal?"

"You're on" I opened the door and left.

***

I liked to watch the quidditch games...I loved watching how competitive Blaise, Draco, and Milo were about it.

But for the most part, I loved watching sweaty boys and girls fly across the field...quite attractive actually.

"20 POINTS FOR SLYTHERIN!" Lee Jordan's voice echoed.

"Wow the boys are doing great tonight" River cheered

"Probably because they know there is twenty four pack of firewhiskey waiting for them if they win" Pansy scoffed

"That's enough motivation for me" I laughed

***

"AND SLYTHERIN WINS!!"

The crowd cheered as the boys waved and High-fived each other.

"Those Lucky twats really did it" Emerson laughed

We all waved from the stands; Draco, Blaise, and Milo blew kisses and cheered as well.

We walked down to the field to congratulate the boys.

"I can't believe you guys actually won" Pansy laughed as we hugged them.

"I'll have to agree on that one" Blaise picked her up, kissing her.

"So, Draco Malfoy...could you tell us what your inspiration for tonight was?" I held a pen to his mouth as if it were a microphone.

"Well first of all it wouldn't have been done with my fans...and secondly, I had a fairly beautiful woman watching me" he smirked

"How sweet" I smiled

"Yes...she had frizzy light brown hair, large teeth, a brain the size of hogwarts itself, she often hangs out with a ginger kid and a boy with a freaking scar on his forehead-"

"Would you Shut up" I shoved him, laughing

"What? You didn't know I had a thing for Granger?" He laughed

"Oh you do?" I chuckled

"I do not...I only have eyes for one" he smiled, throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"I told you I'm not interested" i interlocked our fingers, walking back to the castle.

"You can say whatever you'd like Star, I'm not listening either way"

***

"Your friends...they're perfect" the dark lord emerged from the darkness of my room.

My body froze up...I couldn't move or speak.

"No words?" He chuckled

"I almost have you all in my grasps...you can try and run from me...but you know what I truly want" he drew closer.

This isn't real...this isn't real...wake up.

"Estella! Estella! Wake up, please!"

I shot up, looking frantically around the room.

"What happened?" I ran my finger through my hair, breathing heavy.

"You started screaming, you scared me" Harry sighed

"I'm- I'm sorry Harry, I should go" I threw the covers off my body.

"Wait, I don't want you to be alone"

"I won't" I smiled

"Goodnight" I kissed him, and left.

I walked back to the Slytherin common room. Up the stairs and began knocking on the door.

"Can I help you?" Draco stood at the doorway, rubbing his eyes.

"I had another dream" I breathed

"Oh..Come in"

"I'm sorry it's so late" I walked in

"It's fine, I had another dream too...couldn't really sleep" he poured a glass of water for us both.

"Was it the same?" He asked, handing me the glass

"Somewhat, he comes in...he says he's coming for us. But this time he said...'you know what I want'...I'm not sure what that means" I tapped the glass with my ring.

He sat down on the couch, stretching his legs out.

"Maybe it's because it closer to us leaving...that could be why" he took a drink from his cup.

"I guess so...was yours the same as well?"

Draco never told me about his dream, he just mentioned he tends to have it over and over like mine. It seems private, it maybe about his past or something.

"Somethings were the same...some different" he sighed

"Do you care if I stay?" I asked

"Not at all" he grabbed an extra blanket from his closet.

I know what it seems like, but this is normal for Draco and I. Sometimes He's the one to show up at my door at 2:00am.

"I can take the couch this time" I spoke

"No, no. I'll take the couch" He laid a few pillows down.

"Well I refuse to take your bed and you refuse to let me sleep on the couch... and we can't both sleep on the couch."

Our eyes both drifted to the bed and back to one another.

"That's up to you Star" he chuckled

"I don't mind" I laughed.

"As long as you're fine with it" he sighed

We both laid down, it seemed as if we distanced further and further away from each other.

I couldn't sleep much, I faced the opposite direction and watched the clock on the wall go from 2:30 to 3:45, my eyes drifted in and out. A dark shadow started to appear on the opposite end of the room. The bed shifted, my stomach turned and I shut my eyes...please don't be dreaming.

Draco's arms wrapped around my waist and his head nestled into the crook of my neck.

My eyes shot open and the shadow was gone. I let out a sigh of relief.

I had almost forgotten I was in his room.

In a split second...I felt almost safer.

"Are you okay?" Draco spoke

"Yeah..I'm fine" I answered

"...now" I whispered to myself

I interlocked my fingers into his, hoping the more I was touching him...the longer the dreams would stay away.