Nokukhanya (Chapter 2)

●Nokukhanya Ngwenya

So last night I drank till I couldn’t walk no more. I remember bumping into something or someone and that’s where I lost my phone or maybe that’s where I last saw it.

I have this horrible hangover but it wont stop me from seeing my grandmother today. I boil water from my kettle and pour it in my wash bowl so I can have a bath.

I’m done within ten minutes and off to go. I wish people can stop screaming like this. I mean I’m sitting at the backseat and these two women are sitting next to each but you would swear one is in Mpumalanga and the other in Cape town the way they are screaming…don’t they know how to talk like normal human beings.

.
.
.

“Why are you wearing sunglasses indoors.” I love my grandmother more than life itself but why is she yelling.

“Nokukhanya!” 

“Gogo ungarhasi please. I have a headache.”

She snatches the sunglasses from me and the look on her face tells me she’s  shocked and probably disappointed because of what she sees in front of her.

“You’ve turn into a drunkard now? Nokukhanya sewuyaphuza manje?”

“Cha Gogo.”

“Then what’s wrong with your eyes. Why are they red.”

“I went out last night and I think I over did it. Sorry.”

She sighs.

“I’m sorry Nana please don’t be mad at me. I promise you it was the first and last time I did something like that. At first I was doing it to annoy Cindy then I started having some fun and I couldn’t stop.”

“Its okay you are an adult now. Did you at least have fun.”

I nod. And tell her everything from wearing a tight dress to annoying Cindy the whole night. Me losing my phone and throwing up in front of everyone in the VIP section after the show I was performing. I’m never going back there ever again. She’s laughing at my misery.

Am I not glad that there wasn’t anybody who knew us back there.

Boy I am ecstatic!

●Langa Gumede 

I have never laughed so hard in my life like I did yesterday. That girl who bumped into me was a breath of fresh air she was doing everything to annoy that girl she was with. It was nice watching her move like that and her singing was indescribable I’ve never heard such a bad singer who was that confident she had a blast till she threw up next to me.

I think when we bumped into each she drop her phone coz the bouncer gave it to me thinking it belonged to me. I want to go through it maybe I will get some information about her and probably give back her the phone.

I’m sure this is invading her privacy right because wow she is very beautiful. I went through all her pictures all of them…emails…chats…Facebook posts everything. This is the very first girl I know who doesn’t have a password on her phone. I had to put it on flight mode though because a ‘Vic’ kept on calling her.

“Whose phone is that?” 

My brother asks me as soon as he walks in shirtless. I’m still going through this girl’s phone. She’s very intelligent and interesting.

“Go put on your shirt Mam'Zodwa will be here any minute now. Be decent.”

“I will. So whose phone is that? Did you meet someone yesterday?”

“No why?”

“That is not your phone the cover is so girly.” 

He says going straight to my fridge. I really hope for his sake he wont drink my milk straight from the bottle.

“The bouncer at the club gave it to me izolo.”

“So why are you going through it? Did you find something interesting in there? Nudes? Or better yet porn.”

“I am going to take a bath and pretend as if you did not just say that to me.”

He laughs.

.
.

I fell back against the wall trying to keep myself together…come on Langa get a grip. I don't even know the girl she looks young for me. But the image of her arms wrapped around my neck while I fucked her hard was hard to erase why did I go through her photos though…I shouldn’t have done that.

I should have stop myself the minute I saw her boobs…I mean cleavage. Shit this is going to a very long day.

A very long day.

-----‐------------------------------------'
Please Comment ,share and Vote!