Chapter 1 - Vampires Of Venice

The Vampires Of Venice, part 1 -

The Oracle just got back to Mickey and Martha's place from helping out UNIT for the day and nearly bumped into the Tardis on her way in. She jumped back and when she got her bearings she smiled brightly and entered. She stopped again when she saw a ginger woman sitting on the railing of the newly designed console room.

"You've redecorated", she called out, "I don't like it."

A tall, slim man with slightly longer hair and a big chin popped out from under the console, "Oi! I got us that swimming pool you've been wanting for the past twenty years. My days, we've been waiting for nearly an hour. Where were you?"

She stared at him, observing his newly chosen outfit. The white-red-ish dress shirt, the red bow tie, the braces on his shoulders and tweed trousers, black dress shoes to go with it.

"Never mind that. You just brush past your new face and girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend?", he finally looked at her properly, noticing she looked exactly the same as when he had left her, outfit, bag and all.

"Hi, I'm the Oracle", she took it upon herself and held her hand out to Amy.

"Oh, River and Astrid mentioned you", she smiled and shook her hand, "I'm Amy."

"You've met Astrid?", she smiled.

"Yeah, she's great. River and she travel together. How do you know them?"

"Oh, well, Astrid's my daughter and River- well, it's complicated, I think. Still in the future", she shrugged.

"Oh, you two", she pointed between them, "So, you two-"

"Are married", the Oracle finished with a smile.

"Oh, good, you recognised me then. I have a new face, have you noticed? Do you like it?", the Doctor rubbed his chin as if he was presenting himself.

She laughed, "Well, yes, I'll always recognise you, you dumb genius."

"You haven't answered the important question", he whined, "Do you like it?"

"Should I?", she left him hanging with a smirk.

"Well, Amy does", he gestured to her.

"Oi, I didn't know you were married", she stepped back defensively.

The Oracle scrunched her eyebrows and pointed between the two, "What's going on here?"

"Amy kissed me", he pointed at her like a child accusing another.

"You could have told me you were married."

"I would have thought your getting married is enough of a reason not to kiss me!"

"Well, why didn't you tell her you were married?", the Oracle crossed her arms.

The Doctor tilted his head side to side before throwing a lever and taking them away. Then he grabbed his tweed jacket and put it on, running out.

"I'm sorry", Amy muttered.

"It's alright. He gets a bit strange. He could have protested, probably, if he'd really tried", the Oracle chuckled, "Don't worry about it, I was there when he married Queen Elisabeth the First, when he flirted with literally every woman he's ever met and when my best friend absolutely implied having kissed him, though still no confirmation on that."

Amy laughed, "Are you an alien, too, then?"

"Yeah", she pressed out, "That all right?"

"Sure it is. Hey, if you can forgive me kissing him I can live with you being an alien."