Epilogue

With a last smile the Time Lords and young Kazran returned into the Tardis to bring him back home. Inside his bedroom, a younger Oracle was already waiting to tuck him in and with that reassurance in their mind they left him to return back to a time when Amy and Rory had just landed. The Doctor found a snowman and rubbed his nose with the snowman's making his wife chuckle.

"You know, that could almost be mistaken for a real person", Amy, still clad in her policewoman's outfit, followed by Rory, still in a Roman's outfit, approached the couple, "The snowman isn't bad either."

"Ah, yes, you two"; the Doctor tried to disregard her statement so the Oracle would stop finding it funny, "About time. Why are you dressed like that?"

"Er, kind of lost our luggage", Rory explained, "Kind of crash landed?"

"Yeah, but why are you dressed like that at all?", the Oracle asked.

"Yeah, they really love their snowmen around here, don't they? I've counted about twenty", Amy sidetracked.

"Yeah, I've been busy", the Doctor shrugged.

"Don't take credit", the Oracle hit his arm with the back of her hand, "He built one, the children watched and then followed suit."

"Yeah, yeah, you have. Thank you", Amy shrugged.

"Pleasure. Right, come on then. Let's go", the Doctor led the way back to the Tardis.

"Got anymore honeymoon ideas?", Rory asked ironically.

"Well, there's a moon that's made of actual honey", the Doctor said.

"I've literally never heard of that", the Oracle argued.

"Well, not actual honey. And it's not actually a moon, and technically it's alive, and a bit carnivorous, but there are some lovely views", he unlocked the doors.

The Oracle entered first with a laugh. Rory followed, "Yeah. Great. Thanks."

Amy and the Doctor stayed behind to chat about the happenings but before she could turn on the scanner to eavesdrop the phone rang. The Oracle picked up, "Marilyn, I'm sorry. That was a joke. I'm a woman. Women marrying women, that's impossible where you are. And I love impossible, you know that but we're not legally married."

"You got married?", Rory asked.

"I was really drunk, and it wasn't legal", she told both Rory and Marilyn.

"Marilyn as in Marilyn Monroe?", Rory went outside to look for the others, "The Oracle's on the phone with her wife, Marilyn Monroe."

"I'm not married to Marilyn Monroe", the Oracle walked after him, leaning out as well.

"That was never a real chapel", the Doctor agreed with her.

"Where are they?", Amy led the topic back to now, "Kazran and Abigail."

The Time Lords smiled at each other, "Off on a little trip, we should think."

"Where?"

"Christmas", the Oracle finished.

"Christmas?", Amy raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, Christmas", the Doctor agreed.

Amy went into the Tardis and the Oracle stepped out to tuck herself under the Doctor's arm as he pulled her close and they smiled up, "Halfway out of the dark."

/This was To Be Forgotten! I hope you enjoyed it. Please go check out To Be a Time Lord. Synopsis and Cast of that are out now/