01

Lea

"No, no, no, no! Not my hands, please. These hands are precious," I begged.

"Sorry, doctor. Mas malaki ang chance mo na tumakas if hindi ko itatali ang mga kamay mo," explained the person who just pulled me out of my car and knocked me off using chloroform. Buti na lang I don't feel any pain nor seen any bruise. If I did see a bruise or felt pain, I would be panickng right now knowing that he is very much capable of hurting me.

"Also, please maintain the distance. I don't know if you're a carrier of the virus or not. Mahawa pa ako," I said as i try to distance myself from him.

It feels hot in here lalo na we are using mask. It is required because of the virus that has been going on for almost three years. Pero direct contact mas okay now kesa noon na you can't shake hands.

"Again, I want to ask you why did you take me?" I asked while both of my hands are being tied up.

Honestly, I don't feel afraid nor nervous which is unusual for someone who just got abducted.

"I just need to use you so that I can see my brother," he answered and his answer is the same a few minutes ago when I asked him the same question.

"And how am I useful for that matter? Ano ako, magician na mag ka-cast lang ng spell and your brother will show up right in front of you?"

"Parang gano'n na nga, Doc," he agreed.

"Ouch! Too tight," reklamo ko.

"There. It's all done. And all I need is to send a photo."

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and took a photo of me.

"You know what, you look like someone I know. The eyes and the dimples," I said when he lowered his mask.

"Pero mas gwapo ako," he said with confidence.

Pasalamat siya he is good looking. Kung hindi, I already disagreed.

"Sent. In five seconds, he'll call." We both stared at his phone as we wait for a call from whoever his brother is.

"3...2...1!"

As soon as the coutdown is done, his phone rang and the screen shows 'brother'. He answered the phone and put it on speaker. Maybe for me to hear it also?

"Why use her just to make me meet you?!" The man on the other line is now flaming in anger, for sure.

"Don't worry, brother. I didn't do anything bad to your girlfriend," said this man who abduct me.

What?! Girlfriend?!  Am I romantically involved with someone I don't know?!

"Don't you dare touch her, Nathan! I will tell Mom what you did!"

As they both converse, I am getting confused about the man on the other line. His voice is very familiar.

"I'm here! Which floor?"

"First floor. I know you hate stairs that's why I only brought her here. Besides, she's too heavy," said this man in front of me which I believe, his name is Nathan.