7. Iwaoi

Main pairing: Oikawa Tooru x Iwaizumi Hajime

Other pairing(s): None

Warnings: None

Time: Pre-timeskip 

.

*Oikawa, flirting with some girl*: Well, I wouldn't say that I'm the best setter in the area, but...

Fangirl: You're too humble!

Iwaizumi: C'mon, Shittykawa, time to go.

Oikawa: I know, Iwa-chan, just give me a second.

*Iwaizumi sighs*

Iwaizumi: Hi there, did you know that Oikawa here is a huge space nerd?

*Oikawa, flustered*: What- um- Iwa-

Fangirl: He's a- he's a what?

Iwaizumi: You heard me. He's got posters all over his walls about extraterrestrial life and conspiracies and stuff.

Oikawa: Uh- well- I- um-

Fangirl: You're- uh- serious?

Iwaizumi: Uh-huh. In fact, I'd bet money that under those nice shoes of his, he's actually wearing alien socks.

Fangirl: Uh- I gotta go-

Oikawa: Wha- aw, Iwa, what was that for? You scared her away!

Iwaizumi: I was just proving that those fangirls don't actually know you.

Oikawa: Yeah, right. You're just jealous because she was talking to me and not you.

Iwaizumi: ...

Oikawa: No- no- I know that look. I was wrong... wait... you're jealous because she was talking to me?

Iwaizumi: N-no?

Oikawa: Oh my God, Iwa, are you in love with me?

*Iwaizumi, shutting his eyes and whispering*: Yeah...

Oikawa: For- for how long?

Iwaizumi: Years.

Oikawa: No fucking way.

Iwaizumi: Look, I get it that you don't like me ba-

Oikawa: You're telling me that we could've gotten together years ago and yet we didn't because we both thought the feeling wasn't reciprocated?

Iwaizumi: Wait, you like me too?

Oikawa: No, you idiot, I'm in love with you! I have been since grade school!

Iwaizumi: Are you- are you serious?

Oikawa: Yes.

*Iwaizumi and Oikawa kiss*

*Iwaizumi, resting his forehead against Oikawa's*: I love you.

Oikawa: I love you too.

.

Ok... Sad headcannon time. (!!!!Mentions of death/suicide!!!!)

So, we all know Iwaizumi was born on the 10th of June and Oikawa was born on the 20th of July. Oikawa and Iwaizumi have been friends since birth, and they have spent their whole life together. So, I think that when Iwaizumi dies, Oikawa commits suicide a month and 10 days after he dies, to have lived the same amount of days as his soulmate has.

I'm sorry, I just had to get it out of my chest...