18. Iwaoi

Main pairing: Oikawa Tooru x Iwaizumi Hajime

Other pairing(s): Matsuhana (Matsukawa x Hanamaki)

Warnings: None

Time: Pre-timeskip 

.

*In the clubroom*

Oikawa: Oh my god, Iwa, leave it alone!

Iwaizumi: You-

Oikawa: What's your problem?!

Iwaizumi: It's nasty to walk in the locker room with you slobbering all over a girl!

Oikawa: Maybe, you wouldn't be so uptight if you had a girlfriend!

Oikawa: If I didn't know you better, I'd think you were jealous.

Iwaizumi: I AM JEALOUS! I'm jealous of all those girls that get to be close to you. They don't even know you, they're just there for your reputation. I bet they would run away as soon as they learned about your love for aliens and space.

*Iwaizumi, with tears in his eyes threating to spill*: I'm the one who knew you all your life, I'm the one who knows about your interests, I'm the one who's truly in love with you. SO WHY DO YOU STILL GO AROUND KISSING RANDOM FUCKING GIRLS?!

Oikawa: Iwa-

*Iwaizumi, leaving*: No- I'm going home. Don't follow me.

Oikawa: Hajime.

*Iwaizumi, stops but he still doesn't turn to face Oikawa*

Oikawa: I love you too, ok? I know it's not an excuse, but I only hooked up with those girls to get over you. You're so... so... you that I never thought you would like me back.

*Oikawa, with tears spilling from his eyes*: I'm sorry. I didn't know- I swear-

*Iwaizumi sighs and hugs Oikawa*

Iwaizumi: It's ok. I forgive you.

Oikawa: You- you do? But I hurt you-

Iwaizumi: To be honest, if it was anyone else, I wouldn't be able to forgive. But it's you. The love of my life, my crazy, alien-loving bestfriend who's been there for my whole life. I'm not letting a stupid argument change that.

*Oikawa kisses Iwaizumi*

Oikawa: I love you. So much.

Iwaizumi: I love you too.

*In the background*

*Hanamaki, who was making out with Matsukawa when the two entered the clubroom, whispering*: What the fuck did we just witness?

*Matsukawa, whispering back*: I- I'm honestly not sure... An argument? A confession?