99. Semishira

Main pairing: Semi Eita x Shirabu Kenjirou

Other pairing(s): None

Warnings: None

Time: Pre-timeskip

.

*Sometime in winter, after school, Shirabu and Semi walk home*

*Semi, putting a beanie on*: Shit it's cold.

Shirabu: You're doing it wrong.

*Shirabu angrily fixes Semi's beanie so it covers his ears but he wants to be funny so he puts it over his eyes too*

Semi: Hey!

*But now the only thing left for Shirabu to look at are Semi's lips and he has a crisis*

*Semi fixes his beanie and sees Shirabu looking at him*

Semi: What is it?

*Shirabu, mumbling*: I think I'm in love with you.

Semi: What?!

*Shirabu, blushing*: NOTHING. I SAID NOTHING.

*Shirabu starts to walk away from Semi, eager to get away*

Semi: No, no. Say it again.

Shirabu: Fuck off, Semi-san.

Semi: Ooooh~ vulgar.

Shirabu: Do you ever shut up?

Semi: Why don't you find out for yourself?

*Shirabu kisses Semi and Semi slips his hands in Shirabu's back pockets*

*Shirabu flinches*

*Semi, internally*: Shit. I shouldn't have done that. This is your first kiss with him, Semi, why the fuck did you ruin it?! He didn't like it. Fuck.

*Semi takes his hands off the pockets and Shirabu sees that Semi's overthinking and thinks Semi is very very cute when he's flustered but he doesn't want Semi to be anxious about making him uncomfortable so Shirabu grabs Semi's hands and places them back in his back pockets and kisses him softly*

Shirabu: Does this mean you like me back?

*Semi, smirking*: Perhaps.

*Shirabu, smirking*: Perhaps?

*Semi, smirking*: Perhaps. 

*Shirabu, mumbling*: You won't admit you love me. And so, how I am ever to know, you always tell me: perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...

*Semi, singing while smiling*: A million times I ask you, and then, I ask you over again, you only answer: perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...

*Shirabu, singing*: If you can't make your mind up, we'll never get started.

*Semi, singing*: And you don't wanna wind up being parted broken-hearted? 

*Shirabu, smiling*: So if you really love me, say "yes" but if you don't, dear, confess. And please don't tell me: perhaps perhaps perhaps...

Semi: Yes.

*Semi, smiling*: So, will you be my boyfriend?

Shirabu: Perhaps.

Semi: Perhaps?

Shirabu: Perhaps...

*Shirabu smiles and Semi smiles back*

.

Fun fact: In the future, when a yes-no question answer is asked, they always say "perhaps" before giving their real answer and that always makes them smile.

PS: The song is "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps"