【Author's Note; I'm Sorry】

Hi, hello! It's Clary. From 2021. I posted the same note in all of my fics, so if you read this one and saw the update in my other stories, they're all the same. Read them all, if you wish, haha.

Anyway, I'd like to say thank you and I'm sorry. This note might get a little personal, take note of that.

I wrote my first Sally Face fanfic in 2019 when I was a huge fan of the game. I watched the entire game played by JackSepticEye, and I fell in love with it. I loved the game 'til I started to love the characters, and it brought me to write mini-stories for Sal as 10 Stages of Love.

I got my first few readers, and I was so happy for it. I continued writing more because I love writing, I love Sally Face, and I love sharing my ideas to people.

Then came the Sally Face one-shots book. And then the Ante Mortem Fanfic. And then the Masked and the Faceless fanfic.

I loved my ideas, but my time ran out. I didn't mean to.

My real life emergencies and problems lead me to forget I owned this account for a major part of my life because I was so committed to reaching for my dreams- I'm a nursing student right now, actually. I'm on my road to becoming a surgeon.

Reaching for my dreams meant that I will have to let go of other things because I'm committed to becoming a surgeon. Being a medical professional is difficult especially when it means I'm going to be dealing with people's lives.

So for these past months I've been studying and dealing with personal problems.. leading me to forget this account.

I'd actually log on to this account to see all of your comments, and I was so surprised to see the amount of people who still read my fanfics. I honestly thought I'd check this account to find around 50 notifications in total, but I'd come back to find thousands of them waiting to be seen and read.

I love all of your comments and reactions to my fanfics, thank you for loving my fanfics!! <3

First of all, this isn't goodbye, just saying, I'm not saying goodbye. I'm still very much here, lurking on all of your votes and comments. I just don't have the time to write anymore, and I'm so sorry for that.

I might come back to update, I'm just not sure when. I have some ideas in a notepad in my story files but I still haven't gotten around to typing them down.

How I have the time to write this- well, it's a little sacrifice I'm making to at least inform you guys, I felt bad for seeing so many people still enjoy my fanfic and wait for any updates.

Again, thank you for loving my fanfics! I enjoyed writing them and I will enjoy them once again when I get time to write for you guys once more.

Ante Mortem is still not finished and we're far from the climax. I still very much want to finish that story, it was once what my life focused on.

I will be back to write again.

Love you guys! Stay safe, stay healthy, and please please please take the vaccine when it is available for you!! <33

See you guys next time!