【 e03 | stream shenanigans】

Author's Note : hhhhhhh my brain is so fucking fried from my midterms exams ;;^;; I spent two hours and a half to finish one exam and is makes me c r y- anywayy!! Have another chapter, enjoy! Also huehue sorry if I had to insert Genshin Impact here, I'm just so into the game right now and it's pretty fun,,,, also I'm sorry that I defaulted to using "she/her" pronouns- let me know if I should change it to "they/them" instead!

"So! Genshin Impact!" You say into the mic, your virtual character following after your actions, "Here I have the game started, so for now I shall be rolling for characters! Remember when I mentioned last stream that some of your donations went into this game? Let's see if your donations will do me pretty good!"

You go into the Gacha tab of the game, humming to yourself, "Since most of my content has been Genshin Impact and Among Us these days, I'll be making a tweet about what content you'd like to see! I was thinking about doing horror games next, or maybe try out a new social party game- well, whatever goes!"

You start rolling for characters in the game, all the while making reactions and interacting with the chat.

"HOLY SMIDGE I GOT DILUC AND VENTI-!"

"AAAAA GUYS WE GOT QIQI!!"

"YO?? IS THIS REAL? I ALMOST GOT THEM ALL WHAT THE FF-RICK"

Surely, your fans were more than amused by your wild reactions as they spam the chats with congratulatory remarks. Some did criticize you for paying actual money just to roll for characters in the game, but you didn't really pay much attention to them. You support the game, thus you spend money on the game.

After completing a few quests in the game and collecting items needed to upgrade your characters, you decided to take a short break from playing as you stretch your hands upwards (though your virtual character was unable to replicate your actions).

"Phew, that was kind of tiring, isn't it? Screw 'em Ruin Guards, they ruin everything!" You joke, taking a drink from your water bottle. Settling it down, you see a notification from your Discord. You blink, speaking out loud, "Oh, SallyFace messaged me."

And as usual, the chat box explodes as they tease your about the U/NFace ship, to which you casually set aside with a, "Oh, you guys always say that! We're just friends, y'all know that, right?"

SallyFace: hey u/n! just wanted to ask if u were going to that event thats gonna happen in a month

SallyFace: u know streamcon? yeah that one

"Hmm? Huh, this will take a while, hold on guys! Let's take a short break, sorry for this!" You tell your viewers, pulling up the "taking a break" screen into your stream as you turn to your other monitor to open up your Discord chat with Sal.

streamcon? i think i wont go this year :U/N

i mean.. when did I ever go to streamcon ahaha :U/N

SallyFace: aww

SallyFace: well i did guess u wouldnt go bc ur a virtual streamer, ya know

that's also a reason why ^^; :U/N

SallyFace: thats fine tho!

SallyFace: still, wished u could go :(( ur like my best friend

You couldn't help but feel sad about that one- well, then again, you two are just best friends.

SallyFace: oh shit, im sorry! i put ur stream on hold

nah it's fine, really, but i really gotta go back lol :U/N