【 e02 | a sudden visit】

Author's Note : hekhok time for the plot!! Oh, for this AU, uhhhhhh the.. popular Youtubers from real life do not exist in this universe, I apologise! I might add other stand-in characters (but they wont really be my OCs [hey, if I'm up to it, you guys can probably send me an OC of yours that I can add to the story! If that's fine with you all]) anyway, enjoy the chapter!

"Good morning, Y/N! Mina made breakfast in the kitchen," Liam greets, seeing as you have just exited your bedroom. You wave at him, about to head into the kitchen. He suddenly holds onto your shoulder, suddenly waking you up. You stare at him in confusion, with him saying, "I forgot to mention- we didn't realise you'd wake up earlier, Mina has.. guests over."

"Oh, who?" You ask, reaching up to fix your hair to look at least a bit presentable. You were wearing pajamas with water droplet prints, you usually streamed in pajamas and they're usually what you wear at home, save for the clothes that you do actually use whenever you go outside.

Liam just smiles, "I'll just let you meet them. Be surprised for me, okay?"

"What?"

He just waves at you, finally heading into his room. You shake your head, yawning as you head down the stairs.

"O-Oh! Y/N, good morning!" Mina exclaims, surprised that you're already awake. Well, it's become a usual schedule for you to wake up around noon since you'd spend the time after dinner time for yourself, just a little "me time" that you treat yourself to. You give her a lazy smile, waving as you head into the dining room.

And that's where you pause.

You stare, seeing Sally Face and Sanity's Fall in your house.

You stare.

"I didn't know we had guests," You chuckle, ruffling your hair, "What's up?"

"They're just passing by, remember that streamer event that's gonna happen in a month? We're just making plans about the table they're setting up, since I'm Larry's editor he wants me to help out," Mina tells you, laughing lightly, "I don't really mind- oh hey! Want to help out?"

You stare at her, seeing the teasing smile on her face. You shrug, saying, "Well, it depends on my plans for next month, I'll try to keep a busy schedule though."

"Is she the roommate you were talking about?" Sal laughs, "Mina told Larry that you just wear pajamas at home, I didn't believe her until I met you."

"Aw, Mina, you talk about me?" You put a hand on your chest to feign flattery, chuckling, "That's pretty sweet of you. Anyway, what did you cook for breakfast?"

"Oh, sit by me, I'll get you a plate." Mina pulls out the chair from beside her, then standing up. You take the seat, smiling at the two Youtubers.

You try not to feel flustered within close proximity with Sal- well, this is the first time you've actually met him face to face! You've met Larry a few times (while Mina would deny it, there's a budding relationship between him and her) since he'd pass by the house sometimes, but Sal? Never in your life have you met him face to face!

"Oh right- Y/N, this is your first time meeting Sal, right?" Larry chuckles, "Must be a shocker for you."

"Hm, I watch his videos sometimes- plus you're friends, why would I be shocked?" You tease right back, taking the plate from Mina's hands, "Thanks Minaaa."

"You better eat, you still have to-" Mina pauses, sitting back down beside you. You stare at her, waiting for her to finish her sentence, "- do your commissions."

"Ah, right." You slowly nod, thankful that she didn't slip up. "Well, thanks for the food."

"I was wondering what you did." Sal speaks up, lightly chuckling, "No offense, I was wondering who lived with Mina and 3D, I thought another streamer."