Park Brielle/ (Y/n)

"Save Me."

"Brielle! Save Me!"

"I don't wanna die yet..."

"Remember me."

Brielle jolted up awake as she looked down her bed feeling her heart racing fast as her sweat was falling down her forehead.

Those Screams and Pleads were terrifying her.

Those voice.

She remembered it well.

It was from her Best Friends.

She sighed.

She will visit her friends soon.

As she was stretching she saw her frame with Rin.

She smiled and remembered how they got each other this frames.

"Ok there we look bad ass!"

"Take the pic please!"

"Ok girls smile as I count to three ok?"

"Yes sir!"

"1.."

"Well keep this right Brielle?"

"2.."

"Definitely Rin."

"3!"

"Best Friends forever!"

*Click!*

"This is perfect!"

The camera man put the picture into a frame and gave them their very own frames.

Brielle sighed and went out her room and proceeds to the stairs only to remember Tzuyu sliding down the Stairs handles as she was getting chased by Some bullies.

"Excuse me Yoda on a hot trail!!!"

Brielle looked up and immediately removed her hand at the stairs handle as Tzuyu slides down and flicks her bullies off.

Brielle chuckled following Tzuyu.

Brielle went downstairs and saw Her favorite Wolf Plushie that Shuhua won for her.

"Scam me one more time bitch I'll throw this shit up on your ass!"

Shuhua shouted as she took the baseball ⚾ and threw it at the cans but it didn't fell.

"HUWATTTT AGHHHH!!!"

Shuhua grabbed another one even if there's only 1 ⚾ for 1 dollar.

"FUCK YOU GIVE BRIELLE THAT FUCKING CUTE PLUSHIE!"

Shuhua shouted as she threw the ball at the guy and took the Large wolf plushie and ran with Brielle.

Brielle chuckled and patted the wolf's head and proceeds to go to her kitchen.

She looked at the window and remembered how Seung would always take her on the rooftop to talk her about life.

"Unnie you know I'm confused..."

Seung looked at her while her hands were cross at her back making it a pillow.

"Hm?"

"Well because... I just feel like life is sometimes unfair you know."

Seung took some lollipop on her pockets as she unwraps it and pops it on her mouth while listening to Brielle.