Hints

(did not proofread)

Brielle bit her inside cheek.

"She's right... Everything is just going circles.. Am I really changing their fates? Am I ruining what's their real future?..."

Brielle teared up as she saw Rin laughing, enjoying her time with Soobin.

"I don't get it... Hyunjin is bleeding? Hyunjin.. is dead?"

Brielle looked at Irene.

"I'll make sure you get the justice you deserve Irene, I will be back."

Brielle looked at the picture of a Blue Butterfly.

"This picture was taken back when Irene was about to die... It's like she has the same Powers as me back in high school... I only got mine when we we're older... Then... Does that mean the one who gave me this reversing time powers wanted me to see what will happen if I don't help them? Or if... I don't know... The... Real Me?"

Brielle focused on the picture.

"This goes way back... Really really back... I need to know if Hyunjin is real or not... If Rin is just hallucinating if he was real..."

Brielle fainted.

"Gasp!"

Brielle woke up immediately and looked around.

This is her dorm back in highschool!

"Ok, Ok Brielle! You got this! Now where the fuck is my white board?"

Brielle walked towards her whiteboard and started to write her own strategy.

Need To Know:

•Is Hyunjin Real? Is He Still Alive?
•Take down Woo-bin

Brielle combed her now short hair with her fingers as she bites the markers bud.

"I think Irene won't remember me.... Maybe just a bit I guess?"

Suddenly someone knocked on her door.

Brielle nervously walked towards the door and opened it.

She was tackled In a tight hug by none other than Bae Joohyun.

"Oh My God! I thought you were a goner!"

Irene cried as she hides her face on the girls chest.

"W-What? You still remember me?"

Brielle whispered.

She closed the door using her feet.

"Irene, there's something you need to know... I think Hyunjin and Yeri are..."

Irene's eyes widened.

She doesn't want to EVEN know her Maknae Best Friend is...

"Dead."

"What d-do you mean?"

Irene looked at Brielle who looked away as she fidgets with the marker.

"I saw Hyunjin bleeding back on the Prom night, I saw a knife jabbed on Yeri's head and... She was looking quite pale and skinny, as If she was taking drugs..."