Choice A (Pt.2)

(did not proofread)

Brielle hummed softly as Wendy was now sitting at the front seat, Yongsun, Byul, Wheein and Hwasa at the back cuddled together.

Meanwhile the ghost were at the back of the trunk laughing together as they story tell their old memories.

"As soon as we find Hyunjin and Yeri's corpses we can now see them right?"

Shuhua asked as the others nodded.

"When will Brielle tell the others that we are literally here in the back?"

Tzuyu asked as she pouted while Nayeon cooed at her then snuggled on her neck.

"Guys."

Brielle started as they all looked at her.

Seung heard her while the others didn't and began to get hyper with Shuhua telling them about Brielle's first crush and it was sure as hell was Wendy.

Irene smiled softly looking at Wendy who was attentively listening to what will Brielle say.

"I can see ghost."

Byul who was drinking Water spat the substance at Yongsun's face making the older girl whine.

"AWWWWW! YAH!"

Yongsun's very high pitched screech made Hwasa wake up beside her and For Wheein to bang her head at the window.

Wendy laughed.

Seung looked at Jihyo.

"I missed you..."

The taller girl said as she hugged the girl beside her who was smiling brightly.

"I do too...."

"I MISS SOOJIN!"

"WE ALL KNOW SHUHUA!"

Brielle who heard them smirked a little.

"By the way guys, Soojin wants to tag along so why not right?"

Shuhua blushed as she saw at the rear mirror was Brielle smirking while looking at the back.

"Why don't we stop at a gas station And pick up some snacks?"

"Snacks? Tch! I'm already here fellas."

Hwasa made jazz hands making The others laugh.

Time Skip at the Gas Station

Brielle looked at Byul who was filling up the gas tank.

"So... You said you can see ghost... Right?"

Soojin who was waiting at the gas station as Promised by Brielle, asked as she wants to see a pale pup that she loved.

"Gather everyone here."

Brielle said as she leaned at the chair.

Soojin nods.

As soon as everyone was surrounding the table, Brielle glanced at her side and saw her ghost friends there.

"Hold my hand."

Everyone held hands as Brielle held Wendy's and Soojin's.

"Are they doing a spiritual shit? Like Hey, Hey, Hey!"

Shuhua danced and Soojin tensed up as soon as she heard the voice of the younger.

"Are you ready for this????"

Tzuyu joined Shuhua.

"ZiMzaLabimmmmmm!"

Irene laughed as Rin joined the two Maknaes.