Hey boo

ᗩᑌᘜᑌՏT 20Tᕼ
ᗯᗴᗪᑎᗴՏᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

"I only help you because if I don't you'll beat me up." He says opening the door to the house. "Yep. Hey that guy with the red and white hair,what's his name?" I ask. "Todoroki or some shit."
"Ok I'm gonna go on a walk." I say grabbing a granola bar.

I pulled on some biker shorta and (favorite anime) shirt. As I walk I practice my quirk. I noticed someone following me. I grab for my phone before realizing I left it at home.
'Shit,shit,shit. Oh please go away.' I think taking some random turns. The creep still following me. "Hey." He says grabbing my shoulder. "Walk with me to my house." "N-no thanks." I stuttered trying to activate my quirk. I slowly backed up and turned around.

"Oh you sure?" He asks,cturning me around. I catch a glimpse of his face, he had red eyes and cracked lips. He grabs my neck with four fingers. "You look lonely. Come with me, we could get some ice cream." He whispers into my ear. My heart beats faster with fear, 'Damn it! Move!' I think staring at the ground. "Move girl or you can say bye to this shitty world." The guy says looking around. I look around for someone. "Hey Bakugou!" Someone says from behind us. The man let's go of my neck. I slowly turn around, it was the peppermint boy. He stands next to me. "Who's this? I thought it was just you and me." Todoroki says hooking his arm around my shoulders. "Oh we were just talking. You two have fun." The man says through his teeth. He walks away.

Todoroki takes his arm off me and leads me to a bench. "Are you ok?" He asks as I sit down. I nod, "That was kinda scary. Wasn't it?" I say slightly giggling. 'That scared the shit out of me.'
"Yeah. D-did you know him?" Todoroki asks. "Nope. I was just walking and he came up behind me. Heh guess I need to pay attention." I said holding my hands. "Its not your fault he-" "Oh its my fault. Sorry for worry you uh..." "Todoroki. Shoto Todoroki." "Todoroki." I finish.
"Y/n bakugou right?" "Yep. And now I will be heading home nice meeting you." I say standing up. 'Please walk me home.' I think.

"Um, I should walk you home. In case the guy comes back." Todoroki says walking with me. After a few minutes of awkward silence and studying his face,I notice a scar. "Hey todoroki, where did you get that scar?... If you want to tell me." he didn't say anything and walked faster. "Sorry. I didn't mean to-" "Its fine. You should probably get home." Todoroki says. "She's really pretty in this sunlight. Todoroki mutters. I look at him questionably. "Did I say that aloud?" He asked. His cheeks were turning red. "Yes you did." He looks away.

I look down at the sidewalk. I stop walking. "Todoroki..." "What?" He asks. "There's a frog or toad. Toads are so ugly." I say backing away from the creature. I make an unhuman noise as it looks at me. "Get it away uh. Mmmm." I say tears coming to my eyes. I fidget looking at the toad in pure disgust. Todoroki goes to freeze the toad. "No no no don't kill it." I say. "What should I do then?" Todoroki asks looking at me. "Just get rid of it." I say covering my face. Todoroki takes my arm and pulls me away from the toad. I sigh in relief. "Ok I'm good now." I say still stand close to him. "That's so weird. You're scared of frogs?" Todoroki says. "Shut up. They're just so lumpy and slimy." I say with a shiver.

...

"I'll see you tomorrow"
"See ya roki"
Turning in the lights in the kitchen,I see my phone on the counter. "I walked right past it." I walk around turning off all the lights in the house.

"Hey bro you asleep?" I whispered opening his door. He was passed out. "Good night." I whispered, shutting his door.

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. My mind drifts to want Mom said a few weeks ago. "Murder... what if that was the guy?" I whisper turning to look at the door. "Nah... but..." I groan, "STOP THINKING!" I yell. "SHUT UP Y/N!" Mom yells. I turn to my posters, and close my eyes. I feel someone looking at me but I ignore it and drift in an uneasy sleep.

Todoroki POV

"I'll see you tomorrow." I say as she walks into her house. "See ya Roki."
I blush at the nickname.

"Morning Shoto." Fuyumi says,opening my blinds. I groaned. "GET UP" she yells.
"God I'm awake." I say, rolling out of bed. "I made breakfast." Fuyumi says "Thanks." I push her out my room.
'I hope she made soba' I think as put on uniform. "Morning." I say Natsuo. Fuyumi puts a bowl of soba in front of me. I slurp my soba as Natsuo talks about his job. "Sho did you hear about the soulmate thing?"

I shake my head. "If your soulmate says something they love about you their name appears on. Your skin when they touch," Fuyumi says. "Oh,that's cool." I say putting my bowl in the sink. I grab my backpack and phone and walk out to the door. "See you later." I yell. "Bye Sho" " Have a good day." They yell back. 'I wonder if I have a soulmate.'

"HEY TODOROKI WAIT UP." I hear someone yells. I stop and turned to see Y/n running towards me. She trips and crashes into me. I grab her arms to stop her from falling.
"Sorry." She says laughing. "Its fine." I say."How was your morning?"
"Better since I get to talk to you."
I feel my face heat up. "Have you heard of the soulmate thing?" She asks. "Yeah. You think it's true?"

She nods,"Well I saw on the news so it's gotta be some-what true."
"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR."
Y/n laughs pointing at Bakugous face,"Hey look at his face." She runs up to Tsuyu and starts talking to her. I stare at her,admiring her angelic features. She catches my eye and smiles. 'God she's so- what is happening to me?'

"Morning class my have a test today get your gym uniforms on." Aizawa says.

Oh todoroki catching feelings.😙

Happy labor day

Vote,comment, share,whatever