Home again

ᒍᗩᑎᗩᑌᖇY 18Tᕼ
TᑌᗴՏᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

Yalin wipes a fake tear, "I'm gonna miss youuuu." He drags out his words. Yalin drapes his arms over me. I catch him before he hits the ground. 'Imma be dramatic too.' I drag out my words as well, "Yalin! What ever will I do without you?" "Oh my God yall are dramatic." Mom says. "Mrs. Bakugou my best friend is leaving me. Make her stay." He whines using his body weight to pull me down.

"What are you doing?" I cry out. "Come with my to the floor." Yalin says deepening his voice. "No pookie bears!" I say raising my voice to sound like an annoying rich girl. "But dearest daddy has brought you..." Yalin continues in his deep voice act. "A BRAND NEW CAR!" He announced like he was a TV host. "Eeeee!" I screech, a few doctors glanced at us. I take a few quick deep breaths.

"Yalin, it was a pleasure to meet you. Y/n, hurry up I'll be waiting in the lobby." Mom say with a smile. Yalin nods and stands up properly. She leaves down the hall. "Y/n! That's your name!" He snaps, "I thought it was something else." I roll my eyes playfully. I suddenly feel like crying. My voice cracks as I speak. "Ya-lin. I've only known you for a month or so but-" "I know. I'll miss you." Yalin hugs me. "Stay in contact, will ya?" He asks holding my shoulders. "Yeah yeah. Bye Yalin." I throw my backpack on my back. "Bye bye babes."

I look back before I open the door. Yalin waves like a baby. I wave back. "Show me that lover of yours!" He shouts. I laugh and leave the Hospital of the Poisoned (HP). "Don't worry you'll be back." Mom says as I get in the car. "How long is the drive?" "2 hours." I check my watch. '8 pm. I'll be home. And I'll see my friends...' I think looking out the window.

"Did Aizawa say anything to you?" Mom asks. Out the corner of my eye I see her glancing at me. "He did." I say with a nod. I sit up and stare to the road ahead. "Okay... so when are going back to school?" "Friday. They got dorms right? So I'll see my friends at the tomorrow at like 6." I say, starting to talk to myself. "Alright. Get some rest." Mom says. "I'm fine. Stop treating me like I have cancer or some shit." I snap. "Excuse me?" I hear irritation in her voice. "Sorry." I say. I close my eyes to pass time.

Mom breaks the silence after 5 minutes. "I don't think I asked how you and Hazel escaped." I open my eyes. "It was her idea, to catch a train and stuffs. She had planned it all out. The cost, when everyone was gone, the time, day, our ride. Clothes. I picked the lock, brought tickets, and made sure no one recognized us." I say turning my head to Mom.

"I'm proud of you. It must have been so scary with- what do you even call them- villains, whatever." "Yeah." 'Should I mention dad? Eh no harm.' I watch Mom's face as i speak. "Dad was there. James." She tenses. Mom reachs for the radio and turns in up. Bad habit by Steve Lacy plays. I sit in my thoughts until I doze off.

"Home." Mom says. I breath in through ny nose. 'Mmm smells like chicken. Chicken is good.' "Did you get food?" I ask. "Yeah." Mom says. I quickly unbuckle and grab the food out the back seat. "Hell yeah!" I breath in the sweet smell of Teriyaki Chicken and sushi. "Chil' give that food." Mom stands out the car door, tapping her foot. "Uhh, no gracias." I say in white people Spanish.

Mom opens the car door. A gust of cold air makes me shiver. "Get your butt inside before you catch a cold." Mom says. I gasp and hold the bag of food tightly. I sigh as I walk into the warm house. I breath in the sweet auroma. "It smells nice in here." I say. "It smells the same way in always does." Mom states.

She walks to the kitchen and drops all my stuff from the hospital on the floor. "Maaa," I whine. "Y/nnn." She mocks. Hazel runs into the kitchen with a sugared smile. "N/n! I drank three cups of hot chocolate." She says jumping around. Mom crosses her arms over her chest. "Watch! Watch. Me cartwheel." Hazel goes on to do three cartwheels. "Mm." I hum. "Are you hungry?" "Yeah!" "No." I mutter.

Hazel and Mom start talking about food. "I'm go to bed." I declare. "Good night!" I walk up the stairs slowly. "Katsuki must be at the dorms or something, cause ain't no way it be this quiet with him." I whisper to myself. I stop at his door and push my fingertips on it. He was watching something on his laptop. Katsuki pauses it and walks over the door with his head low. "Hazel go the fuck away." He grumbles.

"Boy ain't it pass your bedtime." I say stopping the door my foot. Katsuki looks up at me. He looked dead. "Damn boy you look like you've seen the devil." I giggle. "Oh shut up." He rolls his eyes. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask. He ruffles his hair. "I guess." I nod and walk into his dark room. "Oh in my room?" "Uhh yeah. " He rushes over to stand infront of his desk. "Can we not?" I ask. I respect his privacy and don't look at the papers. "Let's go to the mini theater." He suggests. I nod again. "Yeah."

...

We were about halfway through Aladdin. "What are dorms like?" "Its literally shit in shit. The rooms are so small and I have to see everyone like all day. Mmm." He complains. "Why didn't you visit me?" I ask conutiting to watch the movie. "I wasn't allowed. All I got was that you were found and shit." Katsuki said quietly. "Well that's rude." I say. We sit in silence. "The only reason I offered to watch a movie to talk... you realize?" I ask.

"Yeah. Okay. Soo there's this girl-" "a girl?" I was utterly shocked. "Yeah. And I think I like her and stuffs, I told Kirishima this and got into a fight." I sit up. "Wait like a fight or fight-fight?" I ask. "Fight. Like friendship fight." "Ah with words?" "Kinda." "Wait over this girl?" "Yeaah?"

I twirl a piece of my hair. "Because I'm your amazing twin sister-" "you're not though." He says. I wave my pointer finger around, eventually pushing his face backwards. "Because I AM your amazing twin sister, I will tell you... I thought you fruity." I say ending my sentence with a smile. "Girl what?" I give a half assed Dwyane the rock Johnson face.

He nods and pulls on his hair, "That sounded- yeah I see it." "Mhm. Anyway about this girl~" I tease. Katsuki throws his hands up. "You know what? I dome talking bout talking her." He shouts. My hands insantly go to my ears. I stop before he noitced. I chuckle and check my phone. "Did they make you go to the hospital too?" "Yeah."

I sigh. "What's up with you?" Katsuki says. I stare at the TV. "Hey? Are you okay?" "Did mom tell you what..." I let him finish the sentence. "Nope." "Okay. Well I'm dying." I say quietly. "Huh?" "Huh?" I mock, "Stupid ass. I said I'm dehydrated. Get me some water." I say with big hand motions. "Fine damn." He gets up. I rub my exposed arms. 'Be raising my blood pressure.' I think.

Question of the day:
Best Halloween costume?