A Flirty Little Boy

ᒍᗩᑎᑌᖇᗩY 22Tᕼ
ՏᗩTᑌᖇᗪᗩY
__________
______________
___________________

Over the course of three days I'd been catching up on work I missed. I sigh in triumph as I finish my last worksheet. "Now computer work." I mutter pushing my chair back from my desk. "Huh?" Shoto asks from my bed. "Nothing." I say. He sits on the edge. The my dorm floor creaks as I walk around, stretching my arms. "Wanna go for a walk?" Shoto asks pulling me into his arms. "Nah. I wanna finish today." I say. Shoto sits my on his thigh. "Don't stress yourself. Let's so go for a car ride, not optional, and get some food." Shoto says rubbing my shoulders. "Ow." I mutter as he presses a tender spot. "You have bony shoulders. C'mon." "Alright." I get off his leg.

"Well let's go." I pull out my phone to text Katsuki, he wanted to know where I was for the meantime. "Going for a r-ide" I mutter typing the words into my keyboard. "How cold is it?" I ask. "Cold enough for you to cling to me." Shoto responds. I grab my Winters jacket as Shoto grabs his.

"Hey, are we the only ones in dorms?" Shoto says. I open the door and follow behind Shoto. I rest my hand in the crock of his arm. "You're not making sense." "Did everyone esle leave for the weekend?" "Nah. I think most people stayed." I respond. "Are you quiet?" "Yeah." I say. 'What does he mean-' "Shoto!" I hit his arm. "What~?" He asks all innocently. "You know what you said." I say, trying to conceal a smile. He leans to my ear and tugs on my ear lobe with his teeth. I push him away. "Stop uh." I giggle.

"Mwah." He kisses my cheek. I smile softly. Shoto kisses the corners of my lips. I cover my smile and leave him in the hallway. "Y/n~ come back." Shoto says. "You sound ridiculous, utterly ridiculous." I press the elevator button, we were on the 4th floor and that would be too many steps. "Where are we going?" I ask Shoto. "Somewhere." He responds stepping out the elevator. I pull him back in. "Wrong floor." "Y/n did you know we're on the wrong floor?" I roll my eyes. "Yes Sho." "Hi girly." Bean waves. "Bestie bye." I wave as the elevator closes. "Hm."

As soon as I step outside I want to go back in. "It's frigid." I mutter holding Shoto's left arm. "I told you." He teases. I bump his shoulder with mine. "Lets take a walk instead. I parked my car far from the dorms and its pretty outside. Is that fine?" I nod, watching Shoto's breath fog in the cold air. As we walk I try to make rings with my breathe. I tap Shoto excitedly when I somehow succeed and then groan as it disappears. "You're so slow." I grumble.

"We should get hot chocolate. It's a good day for hot chocolate." Shoto says. "Mmm and a s'more, a perfectly roasted marshmallow and the googy melted chocolate." I sigh longingly. "Ew. Chocolate is revolting." "See because you said that... I'm breaking up with you." I say letting go of him and walking faster. Shoto tries to defend himself. "It is. I just can't stand it. Its so... sugary." I tuck my hands into the inside of my elbows. "Nope nope. You can drink your hot water and bitter coffee. And and sugar free candy-" "I don't drink coffee." Shoto interrupts. "Sir did I ask what you drink? No I did not." Shoto smiles and stops walking. "You can drink your bitter unsweetened tea and sugar free Graham crackers."

"So just because I don't like pure chocolate, you're breaking up with me." "Yes." I respond turning to face him. "But I like hot chocolate. Which is technically you. And I really like you." Shoto flirts. I bring my cold hand to my blushing face. "Shut up." I say as Shoto wraps his arm around me. "You're being very flirty and touchy." I say avoiding his eyes. He squeezes my bicep. "You love it don't you?" In the cold weather my face feels like its been lit on fire. I don't respond.

I make some smoke into a ball and toss it into his face. It turns into frost on impact. I laugh at his face of shock. "You think you're hilarious." He says nonchalantly. I break out in a huge grin. "I don't think, I am hilarious." I see Shoto holding his hand up. I try to run. Ice hits my neck. "Ow~" I whine. Shoto laughes, it was such a heavenly sound. I take the ice from my neck and stick in on the warm side of Shoto's neck. He hits my hand away as it sizzles on his skin.

"Hey!" "Hay is for horses." I say matter-of-factly. "Is that a dad joke?" Shoto asks confused. "Yes chil'." "I see. Why do they call it that? A dad joke? My dad never made jokes. Is it controversial? What does controversial mean?" Shoto mutters to himself walking away from me.

I take a second to look at the scenery. It was beautiful, honestly. I had no idea where we were, possibly behind the school, but it was a dream. The frost coated grass, and frozen little pond. The trees, dotting the area, had icicles on its branches. The warm gray clouds, that I imagine were filled with snow. The afternoon sun cast a soft feeling. And Shoto standing in the grass looking at the frozen pond. I take my phone out and snap a picture.

"Shoto! Let's go back to the dorms. I'm cold." I turn around and start walking back. "Alright." Shoto jogs up behind me. I feel my feet leave the ground. "Holy fuck- what are you doing?" I ask in a panicked tone. He holds me bridal style, I hold him tightly. "You're not heavy." "I'm not scared of that, I'm scared of the impact."

"I won't drop you. If I do I'll... do something?" Shoto says. "Put me down boy. I'm cold." I say. Shoto shifts his hands, I gasp and hold him his jacket tighter. "Y/n." "You're not fucking funny. Put me down on my feet." He puts me down and then pulls me close. "What are you-" He cuts me off with a kiss. I smile against his lips.

"You make me happy." He whispers. I kiss his pink cheek. "You do the same to me." I say. "Let's go cause you're cold." Shoto says with a sweet smile. I hum and intertwine our fingers. "You're hands are freezing." Shoto says. I bring the back of his hand to my mouth and kiss it softly. He swings our hands as we walk.

Once we're inside, I sit in the kitchen on my feet to warm them up as Shoto makes hot chocolate on the stove. "I'll give you hot chocolate if you give me a kiss." Shoto says holding two mugs of warm brown liquid. "C'mere." I peck his lips. He pouts. "A real kiss." "I gave you a kiss now you give me hot chocolate." I say. He places my mug down.

I put the milk back in the fridge. I gasp at the site of whipped cream. "Sho you want whipped cream?" "Is it yours?" I could hear his smirk. I cover my face with my hands. "Shut up." I mumble. Shoto chuckles, I feel his hands on my hips. He kisses behind my ear. "Mmm."

"Now give me that whipped cream. I need to eat somthing before I eat you." He whispers the last part in my ear and takes the bottle out my hands. "I'm pretty sure I broke up with you." "Oh baby~, I sure you would never do that." "How you gonna say that when your cheeks are red?"

I remove his hands from my hips and take a seat. I try to hide my stupid little smile and cool my body down. "Do read romance novels?" I ask sipping my hot chocolate. "Yeah. And Rom-Coms." "Thought so." 'That's why's he's so flirty. And good at it.' I sip on my hot chocolate as we make small talk.

"You make good drinks Sho. I'm going upstairs I got work." "Ok. I'll be down here." I place my cup in the sink and give shoto a forehead kiss. 'I love you.' I thought walking away.

Question of the day:
What's you favorite season?

Mine is Fall, most of the time.