A Special Thanks!

I genuinely cannot believe I'm writing this right now. When I decided I would be rewriting this book, I did not think I'd actually see it through. But here we are. The book is done. It's what I envisioned as a rewrite, and I'm happy with the growth in my writing in comparison to the original version and how much I learned through this process.

As always, I want to thank so many people!

Thank you to Mel, Patty, and Rowan. You know who you are. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have been able to finish this. Thank you for sprinting with me, thank you for hearing out my plot problems, and thank you for being supportive.

Thank you to everyone who read the original version of Forever Crimson and still enjoyed it for some reason. I hope you enjoy this new and improved version.

Thank you to you who are reading this right now. Thank you for reading my little story.

EDIT: A little disclaimer - I have included new banners at the end of each chapter, but that has been the only change so far. I took inspiration from a few writers here on Wattpad who also have banners at the end of their stories, so this idea is most definitely not mine.

Finally, I want to talk about what to expect in the future. As this is the first rewrite, there's still one left. Book 2 is going through a serious rewrite as I type this. I'm super excited about it, so I hope you all get to read it real soon.

Exciting things to come!

Forever Harmonized is coming soon.

Forever Luminescent (The Rewrite) is out now!