• 4 •

David left her there for about another 30 minutes.

He made his way back to the basement to be greeted by Lilian still stood in the same spot with her head down. She was also breathing quite heavily too.

"Still haven't managed to go anywhere yet?" David teased.

"Mmmmph" Lilian groaned back while looking up at him.

"Are you ready for a different position now?" He asked.

"Nmmph" she shook her head.

"So you want to stay there?"

"Nmmph!" She grunted louder and then rolled her eyes again.

David chuckled and started walking to the draws, "you really should stop rolling your eyes like that at me, but don't worry, I have a solution for that" he said and grabbed something from the draws.

He went back over to her to stand behind her, again holding the object behind his back so she can't see.

"I think this will stop it" David said and pulled a black leather blindfold over her eyes. It was one where the nose was cut out with just a bit of material running underneath it, meaning it sat snug against her head. He tied it tightly and knotted it off a few times. "There we go, can you see anything?"

"Mmmph" Lilian groaned and shook her head.

"That's good, I prefer it when my slaves can't see what I'm about to do to them" David replied and patted her ass a few times and then went over to the draws.

He pulled out some rope and went back over to her. He unclipped the keys from her collar and then uncuffed her hands. However he immediately grabbed hold of her wrists and pulled them behind her back. He looped the rope round her wrists, cinched them and then tied them off tightly out of reach.

"Make sure the knots are out of your reach, can't have you escaping" he muttered as he finished tying it off.

Lilian squirmed slightly, but she wasn't going anywhere.

"Right come on then" David then said and picked her up and slung her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

She yelped in shock as he slung her over.

David went over to the draws and grabbed a big handful of rope, "make sure I've got enough rope to keep you nice and secure for a while" he taunted and then made his way up the stairs.