• 6 •

The whistle blew on the TV.

"Half time!" David said and turned the TV volume back down a bit. "Guess what that means" he then asked.

Lilian shrugged.

"It means I get to play with you for 15 minutes!" He said enthusiastically.

Lilian groaned and shook her head.

David chuckled at her reaction, "and you can't stop me!" He said and got up from the sofa, "now let me go grab some things, stay there!"

David left the room and went down to the basement to get some "toys" and then made his way back up. He went over to Lilian and untied the rope that forced her in a hogtie.

Lilian moaned as she stretched her legs out.

"Don't get too happy, you're going straight back in that hogtie when I'm done with you."

Lilian grunted and shook her head.

David ignored her and slowly rubbed her ass, "mmm I really should have paid more attention to this ass when you were chained up in the basement."

She groaned and tried squirming away.

David chuckled and easily pulled her back and then straddled her by her knees and thighs, putting his weight on her so she couldn't go anywhere. "So I think it's time we give this ass some attention" he said and squeezed it.

Lilian groaned and tried to slap his hands away with her hands.

David however just grabbed her wrists with his left hand and pulled them to the side and pinned them to the floor, "what you gonna do now?" He chuckled, "now your ass really is exposed for me" he added and then smacked it.

Lilian yelped and then groaned, laying her head down to the side.

"Hmm you see," David started to say as he slowly rubbed and squeezed her ass, "I could just play around with it with my hand" he said and then suddenly slapped it hard.

Lilian yelped and jerked her body.

"But I have something here that'll do an even better job" he added and stopped playing with it.

"Mmph?" Lilian nervously questioned.

David picked up a black paddle whip and then lightly started stroking her ass with it in circles.

Lilian yelped again and tensed up.

"Do you know what this is?" He asked as he continued to lightly move it around.

"Mmhm" Lilian nodded.

"Ohh good!" He said enthusiastically and then suddenly slapped her with it.

"Mmmph!" She jerked he body and squirmed which only caused her ass to move from side to side.

David chuckled, "aww, don't move your ass like that, it'll make me want to do it again!" He said and slapped her again but this time harder.

Again Lilian jerked, "mm mou!" She tried to shout.

"Fuck me? You really want to say that again to me while your in this position?" He said and continued to slap her ass with the paddle.

Lilian just groaned but there was nothing she could do.

David continued for a few more minutes and then decided to stop, placing the whip to the side. "Alright, I'll stop because your ass is red now."

Lilian relaxed her body but was breathing quite heavily now.

David got off of her and sat to the side of her.

Lilian moved her hands back behind her and lifted her head to follow the direction that David went.