• 9 •

About an hour had passed since David left Lilian tightly tied to the pole in the basement. She had already made use of the crotch rope about 20 minutes in, which gave her a lot of pleasure at the time, but was beginning to hurt now.

She had tried to get free, but there was absolutely no hope of getting these handcuffs off without the key, which was still hanging just a couple of feet from her face. Even if she had magically been able to get the handcuffs off, there would have also been the challenge of getting her elbows free and that would probably have been impossible.

She wasn't sure exactly how long she had been in bondage for, but she guessed it must have been about 5 or 6 hours now, considering she only agreed to half an hour. She felt so stupid to let David trick her into becoming his "prisoner", even though prisoners are usually just left in a cell and don't normally get tied up, let alone naked as well. However, there was nothing she could do about it. She was completely secured to the pole and knew she would only get free until David chose to release her. She was at his mercy.

***

Another hour or so had passed, until Lilian heard the basement door being unlocked. She must have dozed off slightly because she jerked awake when she heard the noise.

A few seconds later, David reappeared at the bottom of the stairs, "ah perfect, you're still here."

Lilian groaned and slowly looked up at him. She was extremely tired now.

David walked over to the key and looked at it, "I guess you didn't want to use this then?" He asked with a smirk and then looked back at her.

Again, Lilian just groaned slightly and tried to roll her eyes.

David continued to smirk, obviously finding this whole situation very amusing. He reached over and cupped Lilian's private parts, "oh, very wet," he said and then pulled away and wiped his hand against his jeans. "I'm glad you enjoyed that crotch rope."

He walked behind her to check on her bindings again. He first bent down and grabbed her handcuffs to inspect them, "yep, still nicely locked tight, just as I left them" he said and let go of them, and then stood back up and inspected her elbow and chest ties, "wow, still all exactly how I left you a couple of hours ago, did you even try to escape?" He jokingly asked.

Lilian however, was too tired to properly reply, so all he got was a faint "mmph."

David made his way back round to stand in front of her. He looked her in the eyes for a few seconds and could tell she was exhausted.

After a few more seconds, he asked, "have you had enough now?" His tone in voice changing and sounding somewhat sympathetic.

Lilian nodded her head as best as she could.

"Alright, I'll get you out now" he replied softly.

David started by taking the key off of the rope, and then undoing the crotch rope. As he got to taking it off her private area, Lilian yelped slightly.

"Sorry Lil, I'll try and be careful." He reasured her.

Once the crotch rope was removed from her waist, he chucked it on the floor near the set of draws. He then used the key to unlock her handcuffs, and put them in his back pocket for now.