Chapter 2

"Success, success" Alex heard deep voices around her. "Send her back"

"We have to keep her"

"Send her back!"

Alex awoke with a few staggered breaths, it had been a while since she had a nightmare, only this one wasn't about Allison.

Nevertheless, it wasn't going to bother her. Not on the first day of senior year.

"Good morning" stiles walked in, coffee in hand.

Alex tug the warm mug from his hands, "you're ready?"

"Relax, I gave you an extra 20 minutes. Just while I made some coffee"

Alex smiled tirelessly, "thank you. I did have a weird dream"

"You were sleep talking, You were muttering something... I think it was success"

Alex chuckled "maybe I'm a secret villain in my dreams"

She exasperated dramatically "I better get up or we will be late"

Stiles looked at his girlfriend unsure "Are you okay?"

Alex rested her arms on his shoulders, "don't worry baby, it wasn't about Allison, just a regular weird dream"

"Sorry" he winced.

"Don't be, I promised you if it ever bad again I would tell you. I meant it" Alex reassured, stretching up she kissed his cheek.

"Is that all I get for bringing you coffee?"

Alex smirked, "ive got Morning breath"

Stiles gasped, "You never have morning breath"

"you want me to kiss you that bad?" Alex asked, laughing mid sentence.

"Don't you want to kiss me that bad?"

Alex hummed, she drummed her fingers against the back of his shoulder "god, I just- I don't knows

"Wow" stiles nodded, pulling away from her

"Oh no, of course I do" Alex followed, trying to pull him back.

"No, it's too late"

Alex rolled her eyes, she pulled stiles close to her and kissed him softly.

Stiles pulled away, "morning breath"

Alex hit his chest, her mouth dropped open.

"I'm kidding" stiles grinned.

He pulled Alex closer, his hands now firm around her waist. His lips brushed gently against hers.

"Mm, as much I want this to continue. I have to get ready"

Stiles pulled Alex back, she giggled playfully.

"Stiles, sweetheart. Lydia Martin will milk me if I'm late for the first day of senior year, do you wanna answer to her?"

Stiles shook his head, quietly.

Alex smiled, kissing him one last time "I love when you're smart"

...

Alex walked into AP biology, she spotted Lydia and walked over only to notice a bag was taking her chair.

"Unbelievable" Alex muttered,

"You're late. I'm sorry I held it as long as I could" Lydia apologised.

"Stupid stiles" Alex mumbled, She looked around the room.