Chapter 35.

_____________________

It had all happened so quick, one minute alex and Lydia were waiting for news and next... alex was cuffing here hands around the bloody claw marks that were left from whom the beast originated from.

Her fight of flight response froze, Alex argent for the first time in a long time froze when she was met the threatening eyes of the true beast himself. The very thing the dread doctors spent a long time trying to find.

Alex looked down at her hands, they were covered in dry blood, shaking uncontrollably.

"Hey"

Alex turned around, Noah looked at her worried

"You okay"

"No" alex shook, "I froze.. I-I froze. He.. he slashed her throat and I froze because I was scared. I've never froze, I watched... I watch peter hale imbed his claws in Derek's stomach and I still ran over to help him knowing there was a blood hounding wolf scouring the building, but tonight.. tonight I just sat there and I let him go.. I was terrified because the last time I went searching I woke up in eichen house chained to a bed, Valack took my own sanity, he took my sanity and he died with it. Now all I'm left with is sleepless night and crippling fear. He took everything and I am left with nothing. Absolutely nothing"

"Alex, you are one the strongest people I know. You have lost more then anyone should and you are still breathing. This isn't the end of you okay, you are going to be okay, it's going to be hard but you'll get through this."

Noah grunted as he felt the impact of Alex's arms wrapped around him, once the surprise wore off he hugged the young girl back

Alex sniffled, she wiped a tear from her face "sorry I just-..

"No apologies needed. Hug me whenever you want"

...

Alex looked down at Lydia, her neck was wrapped in gauze which were stained with the blood that had seeped through.

"You okay?" Stiles asked, he regretted Leaving her, but a part of him was glad Lydia had her.

"Yeah" alex nodded,

Alex wrapped her hand around Lydia's, her veins began to change. Her body had become mroe
Perceptive of pain. The slightest bruise and she was healing it.

"oh-." She quickly let go

"I got it" stiles said, he took her hand, squeezing gently.

Lydias eyes fluttered open, she looked up at the couple, relieved to see alex was okay.

"Hey. You all right?"