Chapter 6

______________________________

Alex looked at her boyfriend, his expression blank. For the the first time since she met him she couldn't tell what he was thinking and that terrified her.

What if he hated her? what if he never talked to her again? What if he left her?

Stiles looked at Alex and could see the fear in her face. His heart broke looking at the woman he loved fall apart at the scene.

Alex brought her blurred vision to the alpha, he glanced down at Tracy and back up at Alex, his face painted with hidden disgust towards the girl

She looked over at Isaac, hoping he'd be the one person to look at her the same. He locked eyes with her, blinking he looked away not wanting to give her any miss messages. Right now he didn't know what to think

"What happened?" Stiles asked

Alex let out a shaky a breath "she eh.. she wouldn't stop fighting me, I really tried.." her voice got caught, tear prickled her eyes "she came around for a second and then.. then she went right back. She had me pinned, I was healing something; she was about to kill me when I heard Malia and then I... I"

she let out a dry sob "I killed her"

"Ale-.."

"What did you do?" Scott asked "didn't you-.."

"I- I couldn't" Alex stuttered "Scott she was killing me.. she was going to kill me, you understand that right?"

"I-I mean did you-..."

"Did I what?" Alex asked, now offended "I did everything.. I.. I told her over and over who she was and I tried not to fight and I let my body heal whatever was in hers.. I risked everything to try. Don't you get that"

She sounded hurt, but she was. She was hurt that Scott was doubting her ability to have done everything but kill Tracy.

"I don't know what to think" Scott admitted

Alex exhaled "Scott.. please, this isn't what I wanted.. I tried, I really tried"

"Maybe you should go" he suggested

Alex walked to the steps, she glanced back and seen that Scott looked away. She turned and walked up

Alex met the sheriff on the way and he looked at her with hope in his eyes that She didn't kill her, but she did.. she killed her and she was always going to feel that guilt.

"I had no choice, she was gonna kill me, she was gonna kill ms Martin and I've lost my fair share of People I couldn't let Lydia go through the pain I've been through" Alex explained

Noah looked at her and couldn't bare to yell at her. He loved her too much to lecture her on something she already knew too much about.

"Go" he told her