Early mornings

It was 7 am Saturday morning. "GOOD MORNING." Kara yelled.
"What the fuck Kara" alex complained
"Yeah what she said." You said.
"Why are you waking us up this early?" Lena asked. "Y/n, Alex, Nia and I have to get to the DEO." Kara explained. "Okay well I'll stay here and clean up after y'all leave." Lena offered. Probably and excuse to sleep longer. "Oh and Y/n i want to talk to you." Kara said. "We can fly to the DEO." You said. "Okay and I'll just drive maggie home and then meet y'all there." Alex said.

"What's up Kara?" You asked. "So, you and Lena shared the chair last night." She winked. "Kara you thinking too much into things." You said trying to brush it off. "I don't think I am." She said. "Okay yes we have been getting closer. And I told you I kissed her, what if we just wanted to lay together." You said. "Y'all would be perfect for each." She said as y'all were getting close to the DEO. "Shut up." You said. You didn't know if Lena had wanted anyone to know about anything. You assumed she already knew that you would've told at least Kara about the kiss. She was your best friend of course.

"What are we doing today?" You asked alex. "Okay do Miss Luthor has gotten a death threat since putting out the image inducer. So we're tracking her just to be safe." Alex explained. Even though she knew you know Lena she couldn't say Lena because she needed to keep it professional. "She can never stay away from danger can she?" You said. "Guess not" Kara chimed in. "Um director, Ben Lockwood is out of prison." Brainy said. "How the hell-" You started. "And he's heading for L-Corp." He said. "I'll go." You volunteered. Even if you didn't want to admit your love for Lena you still wanted to be there for her.

"HELP." Lena yelled. "How did he get here before me?" You questioned yourself. "BEN." You screamed as he held a gun to her head. "Lena I've got you." You  said. "Alex and supergirl I need backup, he's already here." You said into your earpiece. Supergirl arrived on the balcony of Lenas office. "Drop the gun now." You said sternly. "No, if she made something for aliens to live among us everyday without us knowing, she needs to know how we feel. Scared." He said. "Supergirl, you ready?" You asked. Kara nodded. You used your superspeed to go behind Ben and ripped the gun from his hand. Right as you grabbed it he pulled the trigger. Kara caught the bullet before it hurt anything. You handcuffed Ben right as Alex and a strike team arrived. "Take this piece of trash back to the DEO." Kara said. Lena jumped into your arms and broke down into tears.

"I'll take her home Kara. I've got her you don't have to worry." You reassured Kara so she could go back to the DEO. You flew Lena to her apartment. She was still shaken up from the whole thing. "What do you need?" You asked. "I'm here for you Lena and I'll always be. You said. "A shot." She said kind of jokingly. "Here, let's go sit down." You offered. You grabbed the throw off of the back of the sofa and put it around y'all. She laid her head on your chest. You rubbed her forehead as she looked through the tv for a movie to watch. "Y/n, I'm so glad I have you." She said with tears in her eyes. You hugged her body to bring it closer to you if that was even possible.

The movie had finished. You looked at your phone as you hadn't looked at it since getting to Lenas.
Kara: is she okay?
Y/n: she was shaken up but i think she's okay now.
Kara: okay thank you y/n
Y/n: np
"I'm really tired so I'm probably going to head to bed." Lena said sleepily. "Okay, do you need anything else?" You asked. "Could you stay the night y/n?" "Of course Lena." You wanted to be there for her after a traumatic day. "Would it be okay if i asked you to sleep in my bed with me?" You we're surprised but happy she asked. "Yes it would. Are you sure." "Yes y/n." Lena handed you a t-shirt and some shorts to sleep in. You went to the bathroom to change. After you were done you walked out and sat on Lenas bed. She was in her closet rummaging around so you decided to wait. You watched her to see what she was doing. Then she started to change. You had to cover up your surprise that she was changing in front of you. She came over to the bed and got under the sheets. You laid down facing her. Then you gave her a goodnight kiss and y'all went to bed.

"Good morning y/n." Lena said. Her voice was raspy and you found it adorable. "Good morning lena." You said. She lifted her head up and gave you a kiss. "I don't think I'm going into work today." "Lena someone tried to kill you, I think you should take a break." You tried to convince her to take a break that was longer then a day. She was a hard-working, intelligent billionaire so it was hard to get her to take a break at all. "I'm going to go shower though." She said. "Okay, I'll be here." You said.

"Y/N" Lena yelled from the shower. You walked over to the bathroom and cracked the door. "Can you get me my conditioner out of the cabinet in here please." She asked. You walked to the cabinet trying not to look at her. Her shower was glass and it was fogged but still. You grabbed it and went to hand it to her. "Thanks." "No problem." You said. "Would you want to join me y/n?" "Like in the shower?" You asked even though it was obvious what she meant. "Yes silly." She laughed. "You don't have to if you don't want to." "Saving water right." You smirked. Even though she was a billionaire and her water bill didn't really matter. You carefully undressed. You stepped into the shower. You started to shampoo your hair too. "I can do it for you y/n." "Thanks." You said. As she was shampooing your hair she was massaging your scalp. You started to sink into her touch. Her hands were starting to wander. She rubbed her hands all over your body. Your back was against her chest. You could feel her boobs on you back. She grabbed your boobs from behind. She was fondling with your nipples. It was driving you crazy. "Lena-"
You moaned slightly. She then started working her hands down your body. She was at you pubic bone. Carefully, she started to massage your clit with her fingers. "Are you okay." She asked. You nodded your head as you couldn't respond. She moved her fingers to your opening. "You're so wet y/n." She said as she slid her fingers along your entrance, Suddenly she slipped a finger in. You gasped. Then she slipped in another. She was going at a steady pace to make sure you were okay. She started massaging your clit with her thumb. "Should we go to my bed?" She asked. You nodded.

You got out and dried off as fast as you could. It didn't really matter as you would probably end up wet again. You went and laid on your back on her bed. She climbed on top of you as y'all started to make out. "Should we continue where we left off." "Please Lena" you begged. "I like when I make you beg y/n. She put her fingers back into you and started massaging your clit again. "Are you going to come for me y/n." "Yes lena" you moaned in between breaths. You were getting close and then she pulled her fingers out of you. "I don't want you to come yet, we're having too much fun." She put her fingers towards your mouth. "Suck" she demanded. You did as she said and tasted yourself on her fingers. Then she slowly took her head down to your entrance. She licked your opening, tasting your juices. "Spread your legs more." She asked. You did as she said and spread your legs. She started to suck on your clit. As she felt your thighs tightening around her head she said "are you ready to come y/n?" "Please Lena let me co-". Before you were able to finish your sentence your orgasm crashed into you. It was one of the best orgasms you've had. As you came down from your high, lena climbed beside you and kissed you. You could taste yourself on her lips and tongue.

a/n: um yeah so smut!! please lmk if y'all liked it or not bc idek if that was good but if so I'll continue adding it. thanks for reading baes also sorry for spelling errors I'm too tired to read through it