Italy pt.2

There were so many butterflies in your stomach from the whole day.

"Good morning gorgeous" you heard in your ear. You rolled over and saw the sun shining through the window. The city was so gorgeous. People who lived here just walked to work while you were in awe. "Good morning lee" you replied. she gave you a kiss on the forehead. "Im going to go take a shower, ill be back." Lena said. As she closed the bathroom door, you rolled out of bed and dragged yourself to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. 

As you were drinking your coffee by the bar top in the kitchen lena walked out. She was in a white towel and using another towel to dry her long brown hair. She came up behind you and hugged you from behind, kissing your ear as she did. "What do you want to see y/n?" she asked. "I have no idea what there is to see" you said almost laughing. "Oh yeah, i forgot i never told you." she said apologetically. "Well get dressed into something dressy" she requested.

You only brought two dresses. You picked a black, short, tight dress. You walked out of the bedroom and saw Lena on the couch. "Y/n, you look amazing." she said stunned. "Lena, you're practically undressing me with your eyes darling." you laughed. "I have a very hot girlfriend" she said, making you blush. "I'll be back after i get dressed." Lena said, heading to the bedroom. 

She came out in a tight, red, dress. "wow i have a super hot girlfriend." you said. 

You and lena were going to lunch. You got in the car after Lena had opened your door for you. "Lee, I'm perfectly capable of opening my own door." you said. She laughed and went around to the driver side. She got into the car and started driving to the restaurant. 

Soon y'all got into the restaurant. The lights were dim and there was music playing. We were seated and you started to look at the menu. Soon after you realized you couldn't read any of it as it was in italian. I really need to learn italian. "Y/n, you okay?" Lena questioned. She knows me so well. She helped you decide what you wanted to eat. "I'm going to go to the bathroom really quick." you said. You made your way to the bathroom. 

Kara: I hope you're doing well and you aren't texting me because you're having fun

You: omg kara, I've been so busy and jetlagged

Kara: I figured, i know how timezones can be messy from flying through them all the time, how's lena??

You: good, and im loving it here, ill try to FaceTime you later

Kara: okay okay, have fun :)

such a golden retriever

You made your way out of the bathroom to find a man talking to Lena. This was a tall brunette man with a small beard. "This is y/n." Lena said, switching from italian to english so you could understand. "y/n this is Jack Spheer." She said. You looked at the man and put on a fake smile as you shook his hand. 

Soon, your meal got to the table and Jack left. "This is so good Lena" you said. "I knew you would like it." She finished her plate and waited for you to finish eating. "I'll be right back, i have to go wash my hands." She said. You sat, scrolling through your phone. After 7 minutes gad passed, you decided to go check on Lena. It was taking a while for her to wash her hands. As you approached the bathroom you saw Lena and the man from earlier in a hallway. you couldn't remember his name. Jack, you recalled. Right after you remembered his name you watched as he leaned into Lena. Right then, in front of you, you watched as his lips touched hers. Oh my god. You ran outside to the car. 

Lenas POV

Right after y/n turned away, I broke the kiss and saw her walking away. Y/n, oh my god. "JACK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" i yelled at him, most of the guests turning in their direction. I ran out after Y/n who was now sitting in the car. "Y/n" i said carefully as i got in the car. "No Lena, you don't get to y/n me after that." She said, her voice breaking. "i didn't mean to-" she cut you off. "Drive back to the hotel and don't speak to me." she said. I obeyed as i didn't want to upset her more.  

We got back to the hotel and y/n went into the bedroom and i heard the lock on the door click. 

I can't do this omg, what have i done? 

y/n Pov

I slowly unlocked the bedroom door. I was hungry as it was 9 pm. I had changed into a t-shirt and no pants. "Y/n" Lena said slowly. "I came out here to get food, not to listen to your apologies." I said bluntly. Lena rolled her eyes. "If you would just listen to me instead of shutting me out i could explain." Lena said, her voice breaking. "Fine then go." I said getting my food out of the fridge. "He was an old boyfriend in college, after college he moved here and i would see him on business trips and things like that." "I had come out to him the last time i was here. he was set on making me straight again." She explained as you waited for your food to heat up. "That's why he kissed me y/n" I was listening carefully. "Then why the fuck did you kiss him back?" you asked angrily. "I was not kissing him back, he pushed me up against the wall." She said bluntly. I sighed as there was so much to take in. "So you don't like him?" i asked just to make sure. "Of course not, all i want is you y/n." She walked over to you wrapping her arms around your waist. You turned around, her arms still around you and gave her a kiss. "I love you Lena." You said shocked that it just came out. 

a/n: omg i wrote a chapter what. this has angst which I'm very happy about. also comment any recommendations and anyways ily all and goodnight. also not proofread