the date

"Hey lee!" It had been a week since yall first slept together. "I haven't seen you all week." You said to her.
"I know, I know. I've just been so busy with the launch and everything, I'm sorry babe." She said. "Are you free tonight?" You asked. It was a Friday night and you were hoping she'd say yes.
"I think I'll be able to finish up here at about 6:30. I know it's kinda late but id like to see you." She said

Lena: Hey, I'm almost done and i made a reservation for 7:30 lmk if that works.
Y/N: yes that's good, I'll see you then

You called kara, "hey I'm going out with Lena tonight." You said.
"Y/n!" She said
"What Kara." You asked... then it hit you, you never told her that y'all were seeing each other. "Oh yeah" you said. "Finally, we've only all been waiting for like a million years." She complained. "Uhh who's we?" You asked her. "Oh just the super friends." She said. "Okay well you can't tell anyone else yet we're not "together" yet." You said trying to calm her down. "Yet." She mocked.

You decided to pick out a dark blue short, tight dress. Dark blue was definitely your color. You figured lena would wear a suit or a dress because that usually all she wore to l-corp.

"Hey!" She said as she saw you in the parking lot. You walked over to her kind of fast eager to see her. "Hey Lena!!" You said. She kissed you and y'all walked inside. She was wearing a dark red dress as you guessed she probably would. She smelt sweet like vanilla. It's how her whole apartment smelt. It comforted you in a way.

"Do you know what you want?" She asked. She saw that you looked overwhelmed by the menu. "What if i just get a few things that I think you'll like and we can share it." She offered. "That's good." You laughed. "Okay try this." She said. It was some type of cheese bread with spices. "Woah that's really good." You said. "I thought you'd like it." She smirked.

"Would you like a dessert my love?" She asked. You practically melted at her calling you "my love". I'm okay." You said. You were full of all the food she gave you.

"Do you want to drive to my place?" She asked. "Yeah i can ask Kara to watch my dog." You said. "Why don't you pick up your dog and then bring them with you." She offered. "I'm sure Oisin would love that." She added. "Okay, I'll see you in a little bit.

You went home to get your dog. She was a golden labradoodle. Her name was Winnie because you loved Winnie the Pooh. You put her in your car and texted lena you were on your way. You had also packed a bag because you were staying the night. Lenas was about 30 minutes away because she lived in the city and you lived a little bit out of it.

You knocked on the door. "Coming." Lena said. She opened the door. "Aw hi Winnie!" She said excitedly. "She's adorable!" She said. Oisin was in his cage because lena didn't want him to be too excited. "I'll let Oisin out now and you can sit on the couch if you want." She said. You went to put your bag in her room. She had a candle lit and the lights were dark. It smelt like Lena.

"Do you want to watch anything." She asked. "It doesn't matter to me." Lena had pretty good taste and you trusted her to pick anything out. She picked a comedy. She came over to sit down next to you and gave you a glass of wine. You tasted it. "What is this, this is really good?" You asked. "It's a moscato I got from Italy last time I went."
"I've never left the US." You laughed. Lena looked at you shocked. "Are you serious y/n?" "Yes..." you said kind of as a question. "I have to take you to Italy now !" She said enthusiastically. "Spur of the moment trip??" You asked jokingly. "I can get you out of work for Monday and Tuesday." She said. "Oh you're serious?" You said surprised. "Yes I am inked youre not?" "You only live once!" You said. "Okay I booked our plane tickets." Lena said almost 2 minutes later. "Woah that was fast." You said. "I have my connections babe." She said.

Y/n: I won't be at work Monday and Tuesday.
Kara: what why not, please don't leave me with cat
Y/n: I'm going to Italy with Lena tomorrow morning
Kara: GO GO GO I WILL DEAL WITH CAT
Y/n: haha thanks Kara
Kara: whatever it takes for my favorite lovers

"I told Kara we were going" you said. "Okay, I bet she's excited!" Lena said. "Of course she is." You added. "And I'm excited and I hope you're excited too y/n." "Of course I am Lena, I love spending time with you." The movie was over and y'all barely paid attention to it. It was almost 11:00 pm and y'all need to go to bed to wake up early in the morning. You followed lena into her room and climbed into her bed. She grabbed your waist and pulled you into her. Soon after you fell asleep being content in her arms.

A/n: HELP ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE IVE UPLOADED. I'm so sorry and I will try to upload the new chapter in less then a week. Also sorry for any spelling errors or anything like that. Love y'all