Italy

A/n: remember when I said I would update in less then a week. I'm so funny for thinking I could do that. Anyways lmk if any of y'all are still here bc i ghosted it but whatever.

You woke up still in Lenas arms from the night before. Her alarm was going off and it was 7 am. You felt her turn over to turn it off. She brushed your face lightly and said "y/n we have to get up now if we want to make our flight." With a slight chuckle. You groaned as you felt her get out of the bed and pulled the covers around you. "Are you cold?" She asked. You replied a groggy "yes, very." She laughed and turned the lights on. "LENA" you yelled jokingly. "C'mon my love".

You got up and threw on leggings and a sweatshirt. She was wearing the same. You quickly packed your bags because this was such an impulsive trip. "Oh, pack some bathing suits too." Lena said. You smiled at her and picked your favorite bathing suit. It was a royal blue bikini. (Or whatever you're comfortable with)

It was time to leave and Lena had hired a dog sitter the night before for the dogs. You put your bags into the trunk of the Uber and so did lena. You climbed into the back seat and she climbed in the other side. "I'm so excited to show you everything y/n." "I'm excited to see everything!" You said back.
Y'all made it to the airport, and got through security very fast. Lena was a billionaire so she had some connections.

Kara: let me know when you land safely
Y/n: ofc I will
Kara: yk I could've just taken y'all on my flying bus
Y/n: I'm going to tell Lena you said that
Kara: byeee now
(Y'all better get that reference)

(Time skip bc I'm the author and have that power)

The plane landed smoothly and you and Lena got off. "Are you hungry y/n?" She asked. "A little bit" you said back. You were actually starving but airport food is super expensive, not that it matters though. "I know where we can go first!" Lena said excitedly. "I also rented a car so now we just have to find it." A black suv pulled up by the valet. "Lena you're so put together." You said. She laughed, "I wish". She got in the driver seat and you got in the passenger seat. She seemed to know her way around Italy, Venice to be more exact. The car pulled up to a restaurant. You got out of the car. It was a casual restaurant as y'all were still in your airplane clothes.

Lena grabbed your hand and you walked inside together. "Table for two please." She said to the waitress. "What drink should i get Lee?" You asked. "Well I'm going to get a bellini and I highly recommend." "I trust you!" You said laughing and she laughed too. "Ms. Luthor, Ciao!!" The waitress seemed like she knew Lena. "Ciao, sai che dovevo venire qui." Lena said. You were confused as you didn't speak Italian nor knew any italian other then ciao. She ordered drinks for y'all.

Kara: Y/N
Y/n: oh shit, we landed fine dw
Kara: I was worried
Y/n: sorryyy
Kara: I almost flew there myself

You laughed at your phone. "What are you laughing at love?" She asked. "I forgot to tell the golden retriever we landed" Lena laughed. "Does Kara know??" She questioned. "Know what?" You asked. "About us" "Well she know we hang out a lot and she knows we're here together so" "y/n i have a question." "Yes?" You said. "I've been thinking about how to say this for a while but will you be my girlfriend?" She asked with a worried look on her face. "ofc lena!" You got up and went to her side of the booth. You shared a kiss before the waitress got back with the drinks. You tasted your Bellini. "Wow lena this is so good." You said.

Another time skip, sorry I'm tired

You arrived to the hotel with Lena. She unlocked the room with a card. You walked in, it was gorgeous. The whole far wall was windows and it led to a hot tub on the balcony overlooking Venice. The bathroom was huge and also had a huge bathtub. "This is amazing Lee" you said. "For the best" she replied. It was almost 8pm and y'all were jetlagged. You fell asleep in her arms super fast. There were so many butterflies in your stomach from the whole day.

A/n again: IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT. um I'm bad at updating and im so sorry omg. I will try to update more i think and im happy theres like even 2 of you reading this so. ALSO I changed my tt user and it's @katiesmcu now sooo, also if any of y'all follow me on tt and find this please lmk bc I would find that hilarious