Webcomic Information

Title: The Knight In Gale

Summary: The world has been purged of a terrible Calamity for thousands of years. Kingdoms have risen and fallen, royalty and sorcerers the same, though a lone princess locked far away shakes the world by storm. Kings and dragons scorch the earth in search for the young maiden, sorcerers build armies for her head, and uncertain prophecies tear her in two. When a weak princess finds herself against everything, she must become her own knight in shining armor to bring back what was never meant to be.

So basically, I decided I didn't have enough of an idea about the world to write this book. I looked back and realized I didn't have enough lore or world building to fully make my beloved idea into a good book, so I took a long break and fleshed it out.

Now I know more about everything, and I am ready to do something I've always wanted to do: MAKE A WEBCOMIC!!!

Right now I finished sketching out the first chapter and I am now working on sketching the second chapter as well as finalizing the first. I still have a long ways to go, but hopefully I'll be done with the start soon.

Keep in touch and I'll tell you when the prologue is done as well as where you can find it! Thank you all so much for your support and I hope to not disappoint after such a long wait.

I'll see you soon!