it was a dream ?

TW - mentions of drugs and nsfw

i wake up, sun beaming through my curtains, with a pounding headache. i adjust my eyesight and reach to grab my phone and check the time, 10:43am, of course .. i'm hungover, i thought to myself with a silent chuckle. i sighed and got out of bed, realising i was still in the clothes from last night i quickly changed into a hoodie and sweatpants before leaving my room to make breakfast.

i sat my phone on the kitchen bench and opened the refrigerator door, grabbing the milk, followed by the cereal in the pantry and a spoon. i ate my breakfast peacefully while scrolling through my instagram feed, plenty of pictures from last night were being posted. on the thought of last night, i decided to do some searching .. for Wilbur's page. after searching a few surnames with his first name and checking people's 'following' section, i came across Wilbur's page, it was boring. his bio read 'just here for the ladies and the drugs' with a sleepy emoji, i laughed to myself and requested to follow him. ding. it only took a few seconds for Wilbur to accept my request and return the gesture, requesting to follow me back.

-

after showering and cleaning myself up i lay on my bed, scrolling through my phone once again when i remembered i hadn't replied to Karl, guilt filled my stomach as i quickly clicked onto the messages app and replied to Karl hurridely,

You

hey Karl, i'm so sorry about last night. a lot happened but maybe we can meet up and talk about it today ? :)

11:31am

ding.

Karl :]

hey, i'd love that. let's meet at the park near yours

11:32am

and with that, i threw on my sneakers, grabbed my keys and fled to my car, Mum was at work and Austin was at our grandparents for the day, so i didn't have to ask. turning on the car i left and drove for 2 minutes to the park right near my house, as Karl said.

-

i waited for about 10 minutes before a silver car pulled up, Karl being in the driver seat, i smiled and ran to his car, hugging him the second he got out, "wow" Karl paused to giggle "you've never hugged me before" .. "sorry, i just feel really bad" i looked down to my shoes, Karl put a hand around my shoulder and we walked to a park bench i was sat on before he arrived, "so what happened last night ?" he looked at me, half concerned.

i explained everything, meeting Wilbur, smoking weed for the first time, the hook up session in Wilbur's car. "that's crazy" Karl laughed in disbelief, "you know who Wilbur is thought y/n ?", "what do you mean ?" i made eye contact with Karl again, "he's a dick. he hooks up with everyone" Karl sighed. heart feeling stabbed i just stared down at my feet, Karl placed a hand on my back, "sorry i could of worded that better, i just don't want him using you like he does everyone else" Karl sighed again, "well if he does it to everyone else i'm no different" a tear fell from my eye.

Karl and i talked for a bit after he calmed me down, i end up agreeing to go to Karl's house for the first time, i was excited, Dream, George and Sapnap were going to be there too.

-

i get back home from a night with Karl and his friends .. well kind of my friends now too, and smile to my Mum standing in the kitchen, "hey sweetie, hungry ?" she asks, "no thanks, i had pizza at Karl's" i smile and walk down the hallway, seeing my Mum smiling at me from the corner of my eye.

-

beep beep beep (alarm again please HAH). i groan as i adjust my eyesight and get out of bed to make it. i open my curtains and pick an outfit for my second week of school,

 i open my curtains and pick an outfit for my second week of school,

(same story, i'm sorry if you don't like these clothes. i'm not trying to exclude anyone !!)

-

i walk into school and head for my locker, putting my books inside before walking to the back of the school and under the bleachers, it was our new spot for my friends and i. i notice Wilbur standing at his locker as i'm walking out of the school when i stop in my tracks .. i had totally forgotten about our sexy hookup in his car. my heart starting beating out of my chest as i walked toward the tall man, tapping his shoulder, he snapped his neck and looked down to me, "hey" i smile, "uh hey" he returned the smile, just more crooked, "can i help you ?" he asks, my eyebrows crinkle, confusion filled my face, "what do you mean ?" i laugh, trying to hide the confusion in my voice, Wilbur lent down to my ear and whispered .. "if you think we're a thing because you and i hooked up" he paused "we aren't". my face froze and i looked up at Wilbur, the dick, he gave me a short smirk before slamming his locker shut and walking off.

i was lost for words, i think i stood at his locker, jaw dropped for at least a minute before coming back to earth and storming out to Karl and everyone else. i made it to our spot and sat myself down with a huff, "woah, you good y/n ?" Dream laughed at me, "shut the fuck up" i snap, feeling bad as soon as those words left my mouth, "sorry i didn't mean to snap" i sighed, "it's alright" Dream shrugged it off. "are you okay ? what happened ?" Karl scoots closer, wrapping an arm around me, "no. no i'm not okay .. you were right" i huffed, Karl looked up to the others with a 'help me' kind of look in his eyes, Sapnap scooted closer, "what happened y/n ?" Sapnap asks, looking me right in the eyes. i took a deep breath, "after you guys left, Wilbur offered to take me home, i agreed-" Sapnap interrupted "-stupidly", "Sapnap" Karl shooshed him, i continued "and basically to sum it up we hooked up in his car" i paused, Sapnap and Dream's jaws, wide open in shock, "and today he blew me off and said we weren't a thing" i stopped, tears falling from my eyes.

they all helped me calm down before saying anything, "i'm so sorry y/n .." George sighed, "i can't believe that douche got a chance before me" Sapnap huffed, i let out a quiet laugh, "what the fuck Sapnap" Karl snapped.

we all talked for the remainder of the morning before parting ways to first period.