are you really sorry ?

TW - alcohol use

it's the second week into summer and all i've been doing is partying. i wouldn't usually go out this much, but Mum has been working every night, so what better to do then sneak out ?

i lay on my bed and get out my phone from my pocket, swiping up on a text from a group chat i was in with Karl, Dream, Sapnap, George, Niki and Jack. we began talking to the 2 after meeting at the party, making sure we told them about Wilbur .. they made sure he didn't find out about me.

Karl :]

oh my god y/n answer usss !!

11:13am

Dream :]

they're probably sleeping .. as always.

11:13am

Niki :D

leave them alone :/

11:14am

You

i'm not asleep. what's going on ?

11:17am

Dream :]

we're all going to Niki's for the night. you coming ?

11:18am

You

ugh .. Mum gave me chores to do .. like a lot

11:19am

Karl :]

well best get to work because you're coming. it's no fun without you ..

11:19am

Sapnap ;)

hey >:(

11:20am

Dream :]

it's okay i love you Sapnap <3

11:21am

-

i smile at my phone and leave it on my bed as i get up to start my list of chores, i figure i should get them done before asking Mum to go out tonight.

i fill up the sink with warm, soapy water and begin washing a few plates and bowls. after drying the dishes and putting them back into their cupboards, i began vacuuming the living room and hallway. "okay what's next" i sigh, looking at the list my Mum wrote on a sticky note, ticking off the first 2, "seriously ??" i huff, seeing that i had to mow the lawn. i quickly go into my room and put a pair of sneakers that are appropriate for mowing before walking outside to the garden shed and getting the lawn mower out, cranking it before it finally turns on.

-

i flop back onto my bed and check my phone for the time, 2:20pm, my Mum was going to be back in 40-ish minutes. i open up the messages app and click my Mum's contact,

You

hey mum, can i stay at a friends tonight ? i'll drive myself there :)

2:21pm

Mum <3

have you done the chores i left you ..?

2:22pm

You

yes mother i did.

2:22pm

Mum <3

then yes you can <3

2:23pm

You

thank you :))

2:24pm

i squeal in excitement and begin putting a few clothes into a small bag for the sleepover, comfy clothes for bed and a nice outfit for tomorrow, along with my hairbrush and some deodorant.

You

omw !

2:35pm

Niki :D

see you soon !!

2:36pm

-

i parked my car behind Karl's, near the sidewalk, reach for my night bag in the passenger seat and get out, walking toward Niki's front door. knock knock. "you're here !" Niki hugs me, letting me inside, "of course i'm here !" i laugh, following Niki into her kitchen where everyone else was, Karl, Sapnap, Dream, George and Jack all smile at me, i return the gesture.

an hour passes of us just chatting in Niki's .. well her parents, kitchen. Sapnap eventually got out a bottle of vodka from his bag that he had stole from his parents, and wove it in the air, "did you ask mummy and daddy for that ?" i tease, "of course not" he smirks and continues "i'm a very bad boy aren't i ?" he chuckles, i roll my eyes.

we begin playing games like beer pong, just with vodka, in Niki's game room, her parents are hella rich, they had arcade games, a pool table and a ping pong table. "suck shit !!" Dream yells in victory, making Sapnap drink, he coughed as he swallowed the beverage, "i'm tapping out you're cheating" Sapnap scoffs, tapping me in. i pick up the ping pong ball and flash Dream a devilish grin, landing the ball in one of his red solo cups, throwing my hands up in victory, "you're dog water Dream !! mother. fucking. dog water" i laugh as i watch Dream swallow the beverage and tap out.

-

after a few hours of games we were all sat in Niki's living room, most of us were on our phones, Karl and Dream were playing among us on theirs, "i can't believe you nerds still play that" i laugh, "you're missing out big time" Dream smiled quickly before looking back down at the game.

knock knock. "did you invite someone else Niki ?" i turn to ask Niki next to me, "i can explain-" she was cut off by someone walking into her house, a tall, brown-haired boy .. Wilbur, "where's the party ?" Wilbur closes the door behind him before saying, "uh Niki .. why's the dickhead here ?" Dream turns to Niki, "i thought you guys could talk ! i'm sorry !" she put her head in her hands, "what the fuck. i'm out" i huff, standing up and walking to Wilbur who stood in the doorway, blocking my way out, "move out of my fucking way" i look up to him, he looks down and smirks, "aw .. someone's angry" he teases. Sapnap got up and walked to us, standing in between to stop me from slapping the absolute shit out of him, "just leave man. nobody wants you here" Sapnap sighs, "i just wanna talk to y/n" he looks past Sapnap and at me, "please ?" his voice went lower, "i'm not falling for this again Wilbur" i cross my arms, "i want to talk y/n" he paused "nothing else i swear", i sigh and tell Sapnap to back down before leading Wilbur down Niki's hallway and into one of the million guest bedrooms.

i let him in after me and shut the door after, locking it, "what do you want to talk about ?" i pause "and it better be worth my time" i walk closer to him who was sitting on the end of the bed, "i'm sorry" he sighs, i scoff, "yeah right .. you made it pretty clear you do this shit with everyone Wilbur. you're a dick" i raise my voice slightly, sitting next to him, he was silent for a minute before he spoke again, "Niki talked to me, about how you felt, i feel like an asshole" he sighs, "because you are one, do you know i was a virgin the first time it happened ?" i take a deep breath, "you took my virginity Wilbur ! you're the last person i'd want to do that with .. god i was so stupid" i tear up and feel his warmth wrap around me.

-

i didn't realise how long we had been sitting in that position, soaking up each other's warmth, but it was long enough to get out all the feelings we both felt, and i was beginning to believe that Wilbur was being sincere.

"i really am sorry y/n" he turned me to face him, "i want to be with you, not like this, like a real relationship" he sighs, i feel my face turn bright pink as i wrap my arms around him again, hugging him tightly, "i want to be with you as well Wilbur" i say with a smile.

-

we finally walk out to the others, according to Niki we were gone for an hour. we sat down on the couch, Wilbur's arm around my shoulder, i received glares from Sapnap and Dream but ignored it. "movie ?" Karl broke the silence, everyone agreed and we snuggled up as a big group on Niki's, rather large, couch for the night.