trouble

TW - alcohol use, slight nsfw, abuse (barely)

i get into my car, throwing the bags of school supplies in the backseat and buckling my seatbelt. Karl gets in after me, buckling himself up, "lets get the hell out of here" he laughs, i laugh and start my car, driving out of the parking lot. it was really busy, everyone was back to school shopping for school in a week, it was kind of my fault for leaving it so late to go but we eventually got out.

i park outside Karl's house and unlock the door for him to get out, "see you next Monday !" i wave, he smiles and nods before getting out and shutting the passenger side door. i drive down the street and take a left, then a right and pull into my driveway. "hey Mum" i call out, closing the front door behind me, "hi sweetie !" she replied, walking into the foyer, "Karl and i went shopping for school supplies" i smile, "you should of told me ! i would've given you cash !" she shrieked, "it's no biggie Mum" i laugh, "i'm going to shower" i continue, Mum nods and walks back into the kitchen.

-

"so how's your summer been ?" my bestfriend, Niki (from your old town for anyone who doesn't remember) asked over the phone, "pretty boring" i sigh and continue, "all i've done is party and hang out with Wilbur .. i kinda wish i did more seeing as it was my last summer", "well you have a week left ! why don't you make the most of it ?" she smiled, "good idea" i smile back and continue, "how about yours ?" i ask, "honestly, not that different from yours, just planning things for college" she sighed. we chatted for another 20 minutes before hanging up.

i roll out of my bed and out of my room, into the bathroom to brush my teeth before bed, i look terrible, i thought to myself as i looked myself up and down in the mirror, hair messy and baggy eyes, i shrugged it off and finished brushing my teeth and headed to bed.

-

"so where are we going exactly ?" Dream asks, leaning into the front part of the car, "it's a surprise" i clap my hands, sitting in the passenger seat, Sapnap was driving and the other 3 were in the backseats, Dream rolled his eyes and sat back in his seat.

we parked in a carpark, and i quickly handed the 4 boys a blindfold each and guided them out of the car, "okay 3 .. 2 ..1 .. take them off !" i yell, and opening my arms wide with jazz hands, standing in front of a waterpark entrance, "no way !" Sapnap yelled, the other 3 squealed and started running through the entrance leaving Sapnap and i to carry the bags.

 take them off !" i yell, and opening my arms wide with jazz hands, standing in front of a waterpark entrance, "no way !" Sapnap yelled, the other 3 squealed and started running through the entrance leaving Sapnap and i to carry the bags

(this is your outfit, like always, i'm not trying to exclude anyone, just picture your own swimsuit. and of course on the waterslides you aren't wearing the shorts :p)

"let's go on that big one !" i point to a high, swirly (idk how to describe it lol) waterslide and Sapnap, Dream and George follow behind me, Karl stood still, arms crossed, "absolutely not" the boy huffed, "whatever but you're watching our stuff" Sapnap laughs, Karl rolled his eyes and sat on a bench with everyone's bags and watched us climb the staircase to the top of the slide.

-

we all sit down at a table to eat our lunch, hot chips and slushies. "so what now ?" Dream sat back in his chair, resting his hands on his stomach, "i have one more surprise for the night" i giggle, "oh god" Sapnap sighs.

-

(this is at night btw) "okay ready ?" i ask the 4 boys, standing in front of my front door from the inside, they all nod and i open the door, welcoming in Wilbur, Niki (not your bestfriend Niki lolol) and Jack, "yooo !" Jack gasped, walking in and shaking hands with everyone, "hey !" Niki smiled and waved to everyone, stepping aside to let Wilbur in, "hey baby" he walked over toward me first, placing a hand on my waist and kissing my lips, "hey guys" he smiled to everyone else, they wave.

i clearly didn't think this through as the whole night was meant to be fun, spending the last few days of summer together, my Mum even went to my grandparents for the night so i could have my friends over, but everyone was so awkward, nobody was dancing .. we all just sat there, talking and sipping at our red solo cups. "so" i break the silence, "who wants to play a game ?" i ask, receiving a few smirks, "what kinda game ?" Sapnap asked, "drinking games duh" i laugh, "we could play truth or dare" Dream piped up, receiving a glare from Wilbur next to me, "why not" i agree.

we all move to sit in a circle on the ground in my living room, "y/n truth or dare ?" Sapnap asks, "dare" i grin, "okay" he paused to think, "i dare you to skull the rest of your drink" he laughs, "easy" i scoff, downing the half full solo cup of alcohol, coughing before looking up at Wilbur, "truth or dare ?", "dare" he smiled, "i dare you to kiss me" i smiled innocently, eyeing Sapnap from the corner of my eye, Wilbur laughed and lifted my chin to kiss my lips.

a few minutes in it was my turn to pick someone, "Sapnap, truth or dare ?" i ask, "hmm .. dare !", i thought for a few seconds, "i dare you to kiss me !" i sat up properly, "mm mm no" Wilbur shook his head, "oh come on it's just a game" i scoff, "fine. kiss them then Sapnap." Wilbur smirked, stirring up Sapnap, who took that as the perfect opportunity to do the same to Wilbur, getting up and walking to me, kneeling down in front of me and pulling me into a passionate kiss right in front of everyone. "alright that's enough" Wilbur said firmly, "y/n enough !" Wilbur repeated himself, shoving Sapnap away from me. i giggle and wipe my lip, winking at Sapnap who sat back in his spot.

the rest of the night went on as normal, we kept drinking and swapped between different alcohol related games until people started getting bored. Sapnap and i were flirting for the rest of the night, not even realising because .. obviously we were drunk. i was dancing with Niki to the music when i felt Sapnap's hands grab me from behind on the waist and spin me to face him, pulling me into a kiss, this time a sloppy one .. with no coordination. "hey what the fuck !" i hear Wilbur yell from across the room, followed by footsteps and a shove, "get your hands off them !" he yelled, "woah chill man, they kissed back" Sapnap held his hands up, Wilbur looked down to me, "did you ?" he asks, voice still loud, "i .. yeah" i rub my neck and feel him grab my wrist and pull me into my kitchen. "what the fuck y/n ? are you fuckin' kiddin' me ?" he yelled, "i .. i'm sorry Wilbur i .." i stutter, "no. is that what you want ? you want that kid ? what does he have that i don't ?" Wilbur continued at me, "Wilbur shut the fuck up !!" i yell, hands shaking as my head fell into them, "i'm going home" i hear him sigh and storm out the front door.

-

the next day i wake up with an aching headache, "George ?" i sit up, seeing George laying on my bedroom floor, "oh hey" he looks up at me, sitting up, "sorry. i just wanted to stay here with you, last night was-" i interrupt him, "-where's Sapnap ?" i ask, "uh .. i think he's passed out on your couch" he laughed, i sigh and rub my eyes before getting out of bed.

"morning sleepy head" Sapnap smiled as i sat down next to him on the couch, "did Wilbur kick your ass last night ? i can't remember" i sigh, "i don't think so" Sapnap laughed and wrapped an arm around me, cuddling into me.