1. Jisung park?

It was a usual monday. most of the students were hanging out with their friends, after their classes. Some of the students just went home.

 Everything was pretty normal until...

"get in loser" yangyang shouted. "what are you doing here? where is the driver?" Chenle asked, after seeing that his brother came to pick him up instead of his driver. 

"We didn't get to spend much time together these days because of my schedule, So I decided to pick you from college for a difference" yangyang said. Chenle just hummed as a response.

"So how was your day?" yangyang asked, while driving the car. "Don't even ask about that, today I had to give a presentation in front of the whole damn batch and thanks to that I unlocked a new level of anxiety" chenle replied. 

"But I thought you are too blessed to be stressed"  yangyang said in a mocking tone. 

"I suddenly got flashbacks of that one haechan meme" younger boy cackled.

"you still listen to them? " yangyang asked. "well yeah" younger boy answered. 

"chenle you are an adult now, you should focus on your studies more and It's time to stop fanboying over those people" older said in a calm tone. 

"But you still simp over that renjun" chenle mocked. 

"well that's different from this, Anyway mama said that you have an idea about moving out on your own, Is that true?" older changed the topic. "yeah, but I still need to buy an apartment " younger said while scrolling through social media. 

"I can look for an apartment if you want?" older parked the car near the mall. "Don't worry I'm not a baby anymore, I'll take care of this" chenle said after getting out of the car . 

"But you are still a baby in my eyes" older boy cooed and pinched youngers cheek."whatever"chenle muttered. After that both of them went to a restaurant to get their lunch.

~🐾~

"jisung I think I'm gonna come"  the girl moaned. "wait for me ji eon" jisung said while pounding into her. They finished the business afterwards.

Jisung was getting ready to go back to the dorm."who's ji eon?" the girl asked. "what?" jisung questioned back with an annoyed tone.

"I asked who's ji eon? I'm gyuri" hurt was visible in her voice, not like jisung cared. " that's non of your business" jisung replied.

"what do you mean by "non of your business"? we are literally dating  jisung " gyuri said while holding her tears. "Dating? who? we? Don't be ridiculous girl, we just had sex"  jisung laughed.

"and THAT'S IT, I hope you understand that" jisung said with a stern voice.

He just said that and left, leaving the crying girl alone in the hotel room.

~🐾~

Chenle's brother dropped him at the mansion.After taking a bath chenle was wondering what to do in his free time. That's when he received a text from his friend sungchan asking him to hangout with them. Chenle who had nothing to do in home agreed to join immediately.

Chenle's friends picked him up from his mansion and went to a gaming centre. They almost played there for 2 hours.

"ahhh suddenly I wanna eat cotton candy, I saw a cotton candy cart near here " chenle said while pouting. Shotaro beamed at the idea.Even though sungchan found that chenle was cute he wasn't convinced to leave the gaming centre.

"But we don't" Felix poked out his tongue at chenle.

"yeah we don't" sungchan agreed.

"But I also want to eat cotton candy" shotaro made puppy eyes.

Shotaro knows that sungchan couldn't resist his puppy eyes.

"okayyy FINE" sungchan sighed and got up.

"ohh come on man" Felix whined while getting up.

Chenle was running towards the cotton candy cart, The others were following him.

chenle being the excited puppy he is, didn't even see that he was going to bump into a masked man.

Chenle would have fell down if that masked man didn't hold him. Chenle stared at the Stranger while thanking him and apologising for being careless, he looked familiar somehow. the stranger made eye contact with chenle for at least 10 seconds. That's when it finally clicked.

"JISUNG PARK?!??"

- T B C -

A/N: if there is any spelling/grammar mistakes please inform me! Sorry If there is any mistakes this is my first fanfic!

I hope you liked it :)