7. Can I kiss you?

Chenle and Jisung exchanged their numbers again. And they kept contacting each other throughout the week. They didn't feel the time flying. If jisung wants to be honest he felt happy, it's not like that he wasn't happy before but this is different. Very different. And for chenle, he felt like he's in a relationship again. But he knew his limits and kept the distance. He felt happy too of course.

It is the D-day.

Jisung wears his black leather jacket over his white t-shirt  and a pair of black ripped jeans. It's pretty simple. he's just going to pick up chenle from chenle's house safely. All he has to do is escape the sasaengs who are camping in front of his house. He'll escape from them by using his backdoor and drive his personal motorcycle to chenle's place and come back safely and secretly with chenle. Sneaking into his house with chenle is no big deal when comparing to girls and boys specially the other idols he had brought into his house. But why is he so nervous? is it because it's chenle who's he gonna bring this time? or is he just nervous?

~🐾~

jisung successfully avoids the sasaengs and sneaks out from his backdoor. And drives to chenle's house and safely picks up chenle. All he has to do now is sneaking in again. It's kind of funny to jisung how he has to sneak into his own house. Cons of being an idol, he thinks.

"Jisung what if they see me, it will be a disaster" chenle says while tugging jisung's shirt. "don't worry lele, just follow my lead" jisung assures. they enters the house without any disturbance.

"don't tell me you have to sneak into your own house like this everyday?" it is more like a question than a statement. "unfortunately yes" jisung says. "oh my god ji-" before chenle can complete his nagging "don't worry I'm planning on buying a new house" jisung interrupts. "oh me too" chenle totally forgot that he needs to buy a house too. 

"what about your current one" jisung don't want to be nosy but his curious ass can't sit still. "If I continue to stay there I will always expect them to come home, And when they don't I'll end up being hurt. So it's healthy for me to live alone" jisung feels the sadness filling the air. "then how about moving in with me to a new house" jisung cackles. "that was a good joke, not gonna lie." chenle laughs at jisung. 'but that wasn't a joke tho' jisung thinks.

~🐾~

They ate lunch together and played some games on jisung's ps4, it's almost night time now. Jisung lits his cigarette and offers chenle a one. chenle simply declines the cigarette saying that he don't smoke. "woah it's my first time meeting a boy who doesn't smoke" jisung is truly surprised by chenle's actions. "I want to try but I'm scared that I'll end up like my dad" chenle reasons. 

"why? is your dad addicted to cigs?" he is just being curious this time too. "he was, when he was still alive" chenle answers with no emotions. "oh I'm sorry lele" jisung apologies. "no need ji" chenle just shurgs.

"by the way, I thought that idols doesn't smoke" chenle states. "why y'all seriously think like that? we do smoke, we date, some of us are gay too. Like give us a brake, we are humans too" jisung snaps. "oii oii I didn't mean it that way, I thought y'all don't smoke cause it affects your voice" chenle clears himself to jisung.

"how the fuck did you know that? our vocal trainer always say that not to use cigs. I thought you are doing economics not medicine" jisung says. "Mama said that my dad used to be a good singer but due to his nic addiction he lost his vocal range or something like that. that's how I know that." chenle explains.

"then what about drinking? like beer and others" jisung asks while getting 2 soju bottles and 2 beer cans from the fridge.  "I do drink tho" chenle walks towards the fridge while answering jisung. "why? didn't your dad drink?" jisung places the bottles and cans on the kitchen island. "he did, but I have a limit when it comes to drinking and I won't cross it" chenle says while following jisung. "good then, let's have a drink" jisung ruffles chenle's hair before taking a seat.

~🐾~

Chenle stopped after taking 8 shots from soju, But jisung finished 3 beer cans and 2 soju bottles. Chenle was on his right mind but jisung wasn't, or was he? Jisung even told how mark and hyuck often fights because of renjun  and how jeno fucks jaemin all night long. He even said how they gonna have a new band member. it's almost 9pm now, chenle needs to go home too. And now chenle is trying his best to put jisung in his bed.

"chenle do you know that you are pretty? like so fucking pretty. Those chicks out there could never" jisung starts to blabber again, not even aware of how chenle dragging him to his bed. Chenle finally settles jisung in his bed. he wants to leave but jisungs hold on his neck is so tight. Chenle tries to untangle himself from jisung. 

"Chenle are you trying to get away from me? hmm Are you leaving now? DOOOON'T. stay with me today, please. It's late now" jisung sits up and leans to the headboard while whining and suffocating chenle. 

"I thought you were drunk and not sober?" Chenle tries to free himself from jisung and jisung lets go of chenle."I am drunk, but i'm sober enough to not to let you go" jisung closens to chenle. 

"You know what lele? you are so cute like this. rosy cheeks, button nose, and these plump lips" jisung carefully holds chenle's face by both of his hands like it's gonna break if he holds it little too tightly."jisung I think you need to sleep now, I'll stay here in the living room. So don't worry" chenle gets panicked by the closeness of their faces. The panic is real in chenle's voice. he tries to escape from jisung's hold. "chenle don't try to move, you'll get hurt" jisung says. it's a demand, chenle can feel it. So he stays still. 'something is really wrong with him' chenle thinks.

"you are so cute that I want to kiss you?" jisung says. "that's enough ji, you should sleep now" chenle knows that this isn't gonna end well so he warns but to jisung it doesn't feel like a warn at all.

"Can I kiss you?" chenle freezes after hearing those words coming out of jisung's mouth. "best friends do that, right? hmm, so can I?" do best friends really do that? nah.

 Taking chenle's silence as an answer jisung leans in and closes the gap between them by putting his lips on chenle's. It takes a few seconds for chenle to register what's happening. Jisung starts to move his lips on chenle's before chenle tries to break from the kiss. It was warm and soft with chapped lips. That's when chenle decides to give in and kiss back. Give what jisung wants. chenle wraps his arms around jisung's neck while closing his eyes. Jisung tilts his head a little and slowly nibbles chenle's lower lip, trying to make the older open his mouth. But it doesn't succeed. So jisung moves his hand from chenle's cheeks to his shoulders, from shoulders to waist, from waist to butt. Jisung grabs and squeezes chenle's butt cheeks making chenle gasp in surprise. Jisung takes the opportunity and slips his tongue in to chenle's hot caravan.

At first it was just a kiss. But now jisung is hovering chenle on his bed. And jisung's shirt is nowhere to be seen. Jisung was currently painting chenle's neck by using his mouth. Chenle is nothing but a moaning mess under jisung. Jisung slowly starts to remove chenle's sweater. The sweater that jisung chose for chenle last week. Chenle feels that it's going to be more than a hot make out session, so he pushes off jisung.

Jisung just sits there dumbfounded, looking at chenle and the art he made on chenle's jaw and neck. He traces his fingers on them shamelessly. "beautiful, so fucking pretty" jisung says, now he sounds sober. That only makes the sexual tension between them even more thicker.

"Jisung!! I think we need to sleep, I'll sleep in the living room. Don't follow me, Stay right there. And GOOD NIGHT" chenle says all those things with one breath while running towards the door. "but chenle-" the door shuts with a loud thud. '- I wanted to cuddle you, what to do. Good night then I guess' jisung says to himself.

-T B C-

I hope you liked it :)