11. Mine?

"oh lele, just like that" Chenle is on his knees, looking at jisung's eyes that are looking back at him with fond? could it be even called as fond? lust. lust it is.

There is spit everywhere. it's messy. jisung likes it when it's messy. "just a little bit more baby, I know you can take it" chenle can't. but nevertheless he sinks more and jisung thrusts deeper. Jisung is near his climax, chenle knows it by the way of jisung's thighs shaking. he sucks it like his life depends on it, so that jisung will tell him how good he is, how good he feels.

"good boy, my baby taking it like a champ" chenle hums at the compliment, jisung groans at the vibration. soon enough jisung cums without a warning. Chenle says nothing, swallows all the cum and puts his tongue out. To show how good he is, to show that he swallowed all without leaving a drop. Jisung smiles at him and pets him. "come on lele let's go and have breakfast" he says it like he didn't feed chenle a protein milkshake just now.

His throat is sore. he can't say yes to jisung now, so he nods. Jisung picks him up from the floor and carries him like one of those brides in movies. Chenle feels like he is THE bride of jisung. but deep down he knows that he's just one of the brides of jisung.

'just another normal day'

~🐾~

"lele you know my groupmates right" the duo is eating breakfast they ordered from a restaurant that chenle likes. "boy, i'm literally a fan of y'all and you always talk about them. what kind of stupid question is that" chenle munches his food. "don't talk with food in your mouth. anyways they are visiting today. we'll probably go to a club today" jisung says while wiping some food sauce on corner of chenle's mouth.

"okayy be safe on your way and umm tell me if you gonna bring anyone home so I could stay in the other room" the smaller can't help the heavy feeling in his chest. "lele I promised you that I won't do that anymore, I was going to ask you to join us" 'ohh should I Go, felix will probably scold me tho. I hope I can blend with them' "umm okay i'll come with y'all"

"REALLY??? you are the best lele. you'll love it there"

'I guess I will'

~🐾~

"lele can you open door, someone's ringing the bell" it's jisung's turn to wash the dishes today."okay ji" chenle runs towards the door and opens it. then there's three people staring at him and judging him?

"dreamies?" he questions them. "yeah. lele?" one person questions back, guess that's jeno. "yeah, come in" chenle's questioning face turns into a welcoming smile.

"aww he's cute jeno" jaemin whispers to jeno. "i know right. guess jisung finally found the right one" jeno says with a smile. "and he looks breedable" mark joins the couple's conversation. "dude what? that's jisung's guy" with that jaemin hits mark's shoulder a little too hard. "i'm just saying"the oldest laughs it off.

"ji they are here" "oh they are here? can you give something to drink for them while I wash these dishes" jisung tries to give those puppy eyes which won't work on chenle. "stop giving me that look, I was going to do that anyways" chenle searches for drinks in the fridge and serves the dreamies the only drink he could find in that fridge which is caprisun.

"sorry this is all we have, since we moved in recently" chenle gives them a apologetic smile when offering the caprisuns. "don't worry about that sweetie, I love caprisuns" jaemin beams at chenle. "where's jisung?" mark asks while taking the caprisun. "oh he's doing the dishes. he'll finish them soon" the chinese sits on the couch. "HE'S DOING DISHES?!?" they all collectively asks, surprise is evident in their faces. "yeah, why are y'all so surprised?" jaemin looks at chenle and says. "that brat doesn't do any of the chores when he's at dorm and always gives excuses when it's his turn to do dishes" jeno nods and confirms jaemin's statement.

"are y'all ratting me out to lele now? that's not very homie of y'all" jisung says while entering the living room. "and you washing dishes for chenle also isn't very alpha of you" jeno shoots back. "oh come on hyung, I'm not doing dishes for him. it's just my turn in doing chores" while they both continues to argue, chenle could feel someone's gaze on him.it's mark. and his gaze is somewhat suffocating. he knows that mark ain't looking at him in that way, but it's still uncomfortable. It becomes worst when chenle catches the oldest looking at him. That's when jisung's hold on him tightens and chenle looks at jisung. The younger one just smiles down at him.

"mark where's haechan hyung? thought he would come" and with that question all the chatter quiet downs. "oh guess we didn't tell you. haechan and mark broke up because haechan likes renjun now" jisung doesn't look so fazed or surprised by it, rather he says "oh I saw that coming" the oldest huffs and tells "now why are we talking about them? let's talk about your new plaything" 'plaything? is he talking about me?' chenle thinks.

"MARK THAT'S RUDE" jaemin butts in. "oh you talking about lele?" it's jisung this time who replies to mark. "he's not my plaything, will never be. we gonna marry each other if we stay single when we are 29. right lele?" 'are we? I guess we are if ji says that' "yeah, we are going to do that, if we stay single" jaemin reaches his hand to squish chenle's cheek after cooing.

"by the way it's time for lunch, I'll go prepare lunch. ji can you help me" chenle gets up and walk in to the kitchen to ease up the tension. "yeahh I'll come, hyung excuse me" jisung gets up to follow the smaller "go get yo boy jisung" jeno cheers up the younger with his infamous eye smile.

"oh my lele" the korean boy wraps his arm around the waist of the male cooking and gives his neck a peck. "what are you doing there are people here" chenle says after breaking the younger's hold. "so what? i'm just holding what's mine" the younger one says while sitting on counter top.

"and how can you decide about marriage without telling me. Like I'm nothing" chenle whisper yells. "it's not because you are nothing, it's because you are mine. Aren't you?" Am I? am I jisung's? No I'm mine. "yeah I'm yours" he lies.

- T B C -

Hope you liked it :)