5. Texts

NCT dream released their new song. It was a hit as always. As expected promotion activities took more than 3 weeks. they got 4 wins. sold millions of album copies. In conclusion this comeback was a success. But all the members were restless. It went same for jisung. Their company gave them a holiday for 4 weeks. So they all took one week to rest and other 3 weeks to spend their time in quality ways.

Jisung didn't talk with chenle for a whole month. Chenle thought that jisung forgot about him. But chenle wasn't disappointed or sad. He knew that this would happen. An idol and a fan can't be friends for that long. They would eventually end up as strangers. well that's what chenle thought. 

"woah that was a good rest" haechan hyung said while being ready to visit his mom. "I know right, I'm going to  stay with my family too" I replied while tying my shoes. "Tell them that I miss them" jaemin hyung said while handing my backpack. "okay, bye then" I left the dorm.

~🐾~

"heyyy my lil bun, welcome home!!! I missed you" papa welcomed me with a big hug. He was warm as always. I went to my room at upstairs quickly to take a shower and change my clothes. "Come down after you change, the dinner is ready" papa shouted from the downstairs.

I quickly took a shower and changed my clothes to a plain white shirt and a pair of sweatpants. then went to downstairs.

"come and eat" papa took a sit at the dining table. "ahh I missed your food" I took a bite of  Jajangmyeon. 

"Is it good?"

"yep your food is always the best" "by the way, where's hyung and dad?"

"dad will come home in a bit. seonghwa said he's going to stay at his friend's house"

"hmm" I just hummed and continued to eat.

Dad also came home and we spend the rest of the night by watching a movie. It was time to go to bed. Papa and dad went to their room and I came to my room. Even though it's midnight I was sleepless. 

'I wonder how chenle is doing? He really did forget me or did he? I really did lose him. he didn't even even say goodbye to me. At least he should have replied to me.I kind of feel hurt right now, ahh whatever'

The last time he texted me was our comeback's fourth stage. I don't know what happened. He even read my text that day. I called him at least 120 times. It's been switched off for days. I can't reach him through the social medias too. If I try to do that my manager will get to know about that. there will be more problems then.

I opened his chat again.

myprettycottoncandy :3
u did great jisung
I'm proud of u <3

jisung
thankyou :)
but who's more sexy me or jeno?
Chenle
[seen]

chenle
u there?
u okay?

outgoing call at 11:27

chenle
I'm worried now
even the texts aren't delivering

outgoing call at 23:04
outgoing call at 23:05

"It's been three weeks. He really ditched me. didn't he? And I was a fool to think that I got a real friend. I wish I could say LOL to myself now" I know I'm gonna do it again and I don't know if I regret it or not. I know i'm going to text him again.

Jisung
u are still not here ryt?
I knew it, but I still came

"This is not going to work jisung, you can't give up on him without even tasting him. If he's not going to be your real friend, at least you gotta fuck him or else the time you spend for him will be a waste. You gotta find him" jisung was trying to decide whether to find chenle or just forget about chenle. but can he forget chenle? no he can't. 

'No matter what I'll find you zhong chenle'

but will he be able to find chenle?

~🐾~

"stop checking your social media all the time" felix said while snatching chenle's new phone.

"ahhhhh whyyyy" chenle's whine stopped by felix who stuffed food in to chenle's mouth.
"good job, good job" sungchan laughed at chenle and high fived felix.

"he would've contacted you by this time if he really wanted to call you chenle"shotaro said.

"hyung you won't understand, he could've texted me via social media if he can" chenle argued.

"I hope that shop will repair my phone soon" disappointment and hope was clearly visible in chenle's voice.

"why worry about the old one when you have a new phone, Stop worrying about that phone and that asshole"sunghcan patted chenle's hair while getting up.

"he's NOT an asshole" chenle sternly said.

"you'll see" sungchan waved his hand and exited the cafeteria.

-T B C-

A/N: I actually didn't feel like writing this chapter. And sorry for this bad chapter </3

Anyways hope you liked it :)