9. A House?

A month has already passed. Hugs turned into cuddles, cuddles turned into pecks, pecks turned into kisses, kisses turned into a make outs, make outs turned into handjobs. Marks, hickeys, memories and new bonds were made. Chenle stays at jisung's house more than his own. It's comfortable between them, very. it's just bro things, jisung said and chenle believed. Jisung would tell him that he smells good and chenle would blush. Jisung would pat chenle for giving him the pleasure he wants and chenle would smile. Jisung would yell at him for being nosy and chenle would frown. Jisung would bring another person home and chenle would cry.

~🐾~

It's 2am. Chenle is coming back from jisung's house. It happened again, Jisung brought another person over when he himself told chenle to come over so they can watch a movie tonight. It's a girl this time, she's pretty. It was a boy last time, he was handsome. 'Jisung has taste at least' chenle thinks. Chenle knows he can't question anything or get jealous, cause they are nothing more than "best friends". And best friends don't get jealous of things like these. But here he is, crying and running away again.

He's at his doorstep. chenle always wanted to see someone waiting to welcome him when he's coming home, but not right now. Not when he's a mess like this. He quietly opens the door and sneaks in.

"Baby where have you been?"

'ah shit! why now of all times' he curses in his mind.

"Ohh mama, when did you come home? you should've told me that you're coming home. I- i just went out to get some fresh air. Don't worry i'm okay. I d-didn't go anywhere" 'ahhh I really don't want to face him right now'

"You are blabbering chenle. You sure about you being okay? I didn't even ask if you're okay or not" kun quirks a brow.

"I- yes I am" chenle runs to his room avoiding the questions of his father.

'Something is definitely wrong' kun thinks.

~🐾~

"Lele good morning!" kun greets chenle when he slides into the dining table. "Good morning mama" he greets back and picks up his fork and knife.

"So where were you last night and what happened?" Kun questions while he eats his pancakes. "I said you I was out to get some fresh air" chenle avoids Kun's gaze. "So you're telling me that you went out for 5hours just to get fresh air?"

'ah why won't he let this go off, I really don't wanna him to know I just cried over a boy' "I just went out with my friends? Why am I not allowed to go out now?" 'let's turn the talk to another side'

"Lele I'm not telling you to don't go out or anything like that. I just wanna know why you cried last night." "I wasn't crying" he clicks his tongue.

"Lele stop lying to me I'm your dad. It's okay if you don't wanna talk about it with me. Just know that I'm here for you always"

Chenle snickers at that. "You are here for me? Always? Stop giving me that bullshit mama. You are always busy with the business and has no time for me and yangyang. Why did you adopt us if you were just going to ignore us" he can feel the hot tears rolling down on his cheeks. He can see the guilt in Kun's face. He knows kun do all these things for them, that kun works hard for them. He knows they are Kun's only family and his entire world. He knows kun loves them endlessly and will do anything for them. And he clearly knows that kun was there when they needed him, but not always.

"Oh Lele my baby. I'm so sorry if you felt alone without me" damn he hurt him. he can hear the hurt in Kun's voice and can see the watery eyes of Kun's.

Kun hugs him and pats his head, whispers apologies and sweet words to him. Chenle can feel the warmth of his hug, he knows that kun also missed him. He just leans into the hug and mutters "I'm sorry too"

'At least he forgot about the crying me yesterday' chenle thinks.

~🐾~

Ji<3
Come to my place
I miss you.

Chenle
Okay.

'It's ridiculous how I always go back to him no matter what happens'

~🐾~

"chenle?" they are cuddled up on jisung's couch. jisung said that he missed him, so chenle came. that's how he is. or maybe because he missed jisung too? is that why he came running right after his college ended, whatever. "hmm?" chenle replied and snuggled up to jisung. "should we buy a house? you and me. where we will be free from everyone. you don't have to sneak in too"

"a house?" chenle sat up to question.

"yeah a house. it'll be near your college too, you said you are looking for a new house too right?" jisung tucked a stray hair strand behind chenle's hair.

"but then we'll be practically living together jisung" 'thought friends don't do that'

"so what lele? we'll get house okay" 'I don't want that'

"but ji it'll be a burden when you bring over other people" 'I don't want to cry'

 "why would I bring anyone when I have you? " 'but you always do'

"you did it more than once when I was here" 'don't lie through your teeth ji'

"that doesn't matter now lele. I won't bring anyone again, I promise." 'wait... really?'

"you promise?" 'say yes and i'll stay with you'

"yeah I promise."

- T B C -

I know it's been so long since I last updated. I apologize for it.

hope you like it :)