13. Changing for you

"Good morning sweetheart" jisung pecks Chenle after waking him up. "Morning" Chenle replies. His face is all puffy and eyes are sore from all the cryings that happened the night before. Even with his face being puffy jisung still finds him cute. And jisung feels guilty about going to take chenle's virginity when he was literally under influence.

"I'm sorry about last night, I shouldn't have gotten that angry" jisung says after bringing up younger's hand to his mouth to kiss those slender fingers. "do you think a simple sorry will cut how you behaved last night?!" chenle withdraws his hand from jisung and leaves the bed to get ready for his lectures.

"lele- listen to me this one time" regardless jisung's explanations chenle doesn't want to be understandable and forgive jisung this time too. "let's talk about this when I get back jisung" chenle states as he grabs his backpack. "okay lemme drop you off-" "no need jisung sungchan gonna pick me up today" with that chenle leaves the house. the younger one follows him to entrance of the house and greets sungchan before thanking him for picking up chenle.

'I don't really like how he called another man to pick him up just because we had a small argument' jisung thinks and goes back to the house.

~🐾~

"what's up with y'all" sungchan asks while their way to the college. "yeah!! you didn't even tell us your address because you didn't want us to come over when that man is there. what changed you mind??" it's shotaro this time who asks. chenle sighs "can we not talk about this. I'm still not over the shitty weekend I had." shotaro not satisfied with the change of topic but still lets it go by saying "okay I won't pester on it anymore. but if you wanna let it out, remember that we are here."

"okay" 'but y'all will try to break us apart if I ever tell you about what happened' the youngest thinks to himself while looking out from the car window.

~🐾~

"yo jisung what went down last night?? you and your chick went missing all of a sudden" dreamies are having a group call, renjun and hyuck decided to dip and go on a date as always. "he ain't no chick lee mark, don't make me say that to you again" the clearly irritated maknae of the group said. "my bad bro!! but what happened really??" but the elder doesn't seem to give up on the topic, and youngest just gives in and tells what happened.

"so basically what happened was that chenle was about to get laid by another man just because I was talking to another girl" there's anger and disappointment in his voice. "I knew he was just a bitch, toldchu jaemin" mark is grinning and jumping in his seat like he just won a bet. "shut yo trap mark. were you really just talking to that girl? I thought you were going to change for chenle?" jaemin's questions hits jisung like a stinging punch on his gut. he promised chenle and was about to break that promise. 'but chenle was in fault too?'

"don't you think this is your fault too? maybe he was behaving like that because of you, don't you agree too jisung?" jaemin questions again and they won't stop making him more guilty. "and do you really think chenle is a bitch like mark told?" 'no chenle isn't like that, my lele is not some bitch. he's so pure that he was getting fooled'

"okay I was the one at fault here" jisung finally agrees. "good if you know, you better apologize him for what you did and resolve the problem-" "yo but where's the fun in that?? you gotta fuck another bitch as a payback" mark interrupts jaemin.

"okay jaemin, I'll talk to him and apologize. And mark next time I'll break your fucking face if you talk about chenle that way."  jisung hangs up and leaves the group call.

~🐾~

it's 3pm. 'chenle's classes should be over by now. oh there he is' "Lele, here." jisung calls out he's here to pick up the younger. "why are you here, are you going to make a scene here too?" chenle's brows are furrowed and eyes are squinted. 'he looks like an angry cat. how cute' "no but I will if you don't get in the car now" chenle sighs and gets in.

"you know, I am fully at fault here. I want to apologize lele" jisung says while driving. "And I'm sorry for all the filthy things I've said. you know I would never say all that if I was sober" chenle sighs and thinks 'same old speech. it's like a record now' "yeah okay jisung, drop me off at my house" he says. "we will reach home soon, don't worry sweetheart. just tell me that you'll forgive me" "I meant my previous house jisung" chenle replies.

Jisung pulls the car aside and stops "baby please, don't be like that. let's go home, okay??" jisung grips the steering wheel so hard till his nails dig into the cover. "please chenle, I'll be a better person. I'll change for you. So please. Please don't leave me, Please baby" the younger holds chenle's hands like his life depends on it. he can feel his voice get caught in the throat and tears welling up in his eyes at the thought of chenle leaving him. "jisung calm down. I forgot some of my things there. I'm going to pick those up" chenle sighs and wipes jisung's tears with his shirt sleeve. 

chenle packed everything carefully and double checked everything. He didn't leave anything behind. He just want to have some peace where there's no one. And he knows that his house is the best place where there's no one. 

"okay then I'll wait in front of your house until you collect those" it's chenle this time who cries. "jisung please. Are you being clingy now because you fucked your chances up?? I'll collect those and stay the night there today. stop being like that. I'm not leaving you" 'i can't.'

"but lele- okay if that's what you want, but call me tomorrow I'll pick you up" 'finally he gave up, it all took some tears. will he let me go fully if I cry my heart out' chenle thinks while jisung drives him to his house.

"remember chenle, I'll change for you." jisung says before leaving chenle at his house.

-T B C-

sorry for the slow updates, I'm busy with my ALs. Hope y'all liked this chapter tho <3