Abby

*** Abbys Point Of View***

I agreed with Eli's plan but I dont know if I wantedto sing Cody. As crazy as it sounds. Id rather sing for the cute guy in my category. He goes to my school.

I always thought he was somehow unique. We had art class together and he sat next to me. We've talked before. But Ive never had the courage to talk to him outside of class. I kind of regret it, because now were in a singing competition together and Im against him. I never even knew he could sing. He had to be the most talented person I knew. A great drawer as well as singer.

I cam to the conclusion that, if I act like I was singing to Mason while I looked at Cody. He wouldnt be visible, so it would be easy. I was on my laptop, searching thru songs, out of luck. I couldnt think of a song.

I got a call from my mom, which made my Taylor Swift ringtone go off.

Then it hit me.

'Enchanted' by Taylor Swift. It was perfect. It showed how i liked him and loved meeting him but didnt want him to be in love with anyone else. It was like a light bulb.

I just wish the song expressed how he made me so noodleminded. Yes noodle minded. I havent come up with the exact definition but I will someday. I put my headphones on just like Elisa, who was sitting in fornt of me. RIght when I realized, I totall ignored my moms phone call.

'Im In Soooooo Much Trouble.'  I thought to myself.   I texted her

-Hey totally sorry mumsy. Looking up songs on the laptop for tomorrow. Can it wait an hour?-

-I guess. Call you then. Love you lots. xoxo.-

-Thanks for understanding. Love you too mom.-

I thought of some chorepgraphy. A simple walk around the stage while singing with some hand gestures would be too cheesy.

Sitting down for verse+hook. Then at the chorus Ill start to get up and walk around. For the bridge I'll sit on the edge of the stage. Or something like that. Itll come to me naturally. I guess.

I picked out an outfit. I wasnt gonna get all dressed up for a rehearsal but I should still try so they think I have some fashion sense. My grey toms with black skinny jeans, braided hair, a grey one shoulder sweatshirt that had an infinity symbol that also said "and in that moment i swear we were infinite."

That should do.

Once that was done, I resumed listening to my song until I perfected every note with every lyric. I told the rest of the girls, my song choice, and everyone was happy with it. I think its because, its an innocent song, for an innocent girl.

As far as they know.