Twitter Mishap.

My mom and Lucy didn't notice the door but I did. And I wasn't gonna let them ruin this moment, so I acted like I hadn't heard anything.

I turned around to help Lucy with her mic. Bill stopped the music, so that we could start over. And once he did, I started singing my sisters favorite song.

"You made me insecure

Told me I wasn't good enough

But who are you to judge

When your a diamond in the rough.

I'm sure you've got some things you'd like to change about yourself

but when it comes to me.

I wouldn't wanna be anybody else."

I motioned for Lucy to sing the next few parts.

"Im no beauty queen

I'm just beautiful me." As she sang I pushed her towards the large X on the stage so she could perform like she wanted to.

"You've got every right to a beautiful life, cmon" Once I sang that to Lucy, my mom jumped in for the chorus. It felt like old times. We started running around on stage. I didn't sing a solo until we got to the bridge because Lucy loves to hear me sing that part. So right in between our repeat of the chorus I picked her up.

"Who says your not star potential

Who says your not presidental

Who says you can't be in movies

Listen to me

Listen to me

Who says you don't pass the test

Who says you can't be the best?

Who said? Who said?

Wont you tell me who said that. Yeah

Who Says"

My mom had tears coming out of her eyes, and I could feel mine coming on. When my dad and I did stuff like this, Lucy was always too young to remember. So for us to relive this moment, I knew she loved it.

Lucy and my mom sang the rest of the song while I ran up to the booth for Bill to put on a song my mom would, gladly, dance to.

A couple minutes later, the music started and as I was running back down the steps to the stage, I saw the 7 lumps trying to hide. So I acted like I hadn't seen them. I stoppes right in the row they were at, and yelled 'Come On' like this song says to.

"I saw him standing there by the record machine.

I knew he mustve been round seventeen.

The beat was going strroong

Playing my favorite song

and I could tell that it wouldnt be

long till he was with me

And I could tell that it wouldn't be long till he was with mee.

Singing"

During all this, I walked up to the stage and started walking around doing some jumps here and there. My mom got excited, which made Lucy get super excited. My mom sang the chorus perfectly.

"I love rock and roll

so put another dime in the jukebox baby

I love rock and roll

so come on take your time and dance with me."

Lucy and I sang the next few parts

"He smiled so I got up and asked for his name.

But that don't matter

He said it while the tunes played

I said can I take ya home

Where we can be alone."

****

We did stuff like this for the next hour and once it was time to go, I got a twitter notification. Resulting in a million others.

-Elizabeth Ramirez, X Factor Contestant, rehearsed with little sister and mother.-

The boys tweeted about it.

'Omg That's so cute'

'So voting for her!!'

'Does your little sister have cancer? Mine does..'

'OMG your such a nice big sister. So voting for you!xx'

Just some of the many tweets that I got.

Trust me, I'm grateful for everything they've done. Now I have fans, but I wanted then for my singing. Not because my sister has cancer and I'm nice to her. I want to win this fairly.

I just tweeted everyone at once.

'Hey guys, yep my sister has cancer. But don't just vote for me for that reason. Id rather win fairly.xx'

I got a bunch of retweets such as:

'You have an amazing voice. You'll win for that reason!!'

'I'm so sorry about your sister!'

'Mine does too! Can we be twins?xx'

'My mom has cancer. I totally get how you feel.'

'Ill vote for both. I'm already voting cause your voice'

It made me feel a little bit better so I just hopped in the shower.

**********

Austin texted me while I was in the shower

-That was cute today.-

Oh yeah. The douchebags were there!

-Oh. Yeah. You douchebags snuck in. And recorded it. And showed the whole world. So cute.-

-Yeah. But now your sure to win.-

-I don't wanna win for publicity. I wanna win for my voice. LIKE IM SUPPOSED TO.-

The rest of the night I ignored his calls and texts. I just got on my laptop and watched some movies I brought along:

Pitch Perfect

The Watch

Hangover I&II

The girls went out to dinner, so it was just me for the night. I ordered room service which would be up any minute.

I got into a pair of sweats and a loose black crew neck. And snuggled into my blankets just as there was a knock on the door. As I checked the peep hole, I dreaded who Id saw.

Dammit Austin needs to stop showing up in places you never want him to.

But I had to open the door because room service just showed up right behind him. He took the cart from the bellhop and told him he'd take it to me.

I opened the door, acknoweledged him, grabbed my food, closed the door.

"Come on Eli. I didn't mean to get you more voters"

Did he not understand this?

"I don't care about that. I care because now the only reason people are voting for me is because I have a cancer diagnosed sister. I didnt wanna tell people that. For this reason, Austin."

He whispered something under his breath. I opened the door.

"What'd you say?"

"I said..." His voice trailed off and he let out a sigh.

My eyes grew big at the words he said.

"Your perfect. To your little sister and your mom. A bunch of people don't think you are on twitter. I wanted them to know who you really were. Because by the way you carry yourself, Eli, you seem like a flawless human being. I just wanted to show people how much your holding back in that smile."

Wow. Cheesy much?

Regret pulled over me as I pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips. Dammit what did I just do.