The Happy Ending

** Eli's POV **

-5 Months Later-

Im valedictorian at my high school graduation. Im minutes away from giving a speech no one will forget. Deserai and Genesis became a group and are now touring the world with One Direction. Liam and Genesis are going strong and Zayn and Deserai announced their engagement two weeks ago. Me and Abby lost touch but she is currently pursuing her dreams as a model. She is dating some foreign french guy who is as weird as she is and she is starring in her first movie this coming summer. Teal and Niall broke up a month after the show and she is now dating Robert Villenueva. One of Austin's old friends. Niall is staying with his guitar and Harry is dating Taylor Swift. Everyone is very happy in relationships.

As for Austin, I never heard from him since the day we said goodbye. I still have never really moved on. I havent seen anyone since him but I leave for college tonight. UCLA.

I was called up for my speech and I got ready for the last moment of my teen years.

"Hello everyone. These past 4 years we have not just been educated on our scholastic learning but on love, life, broken hearts, relationships, friendships, and in all, just reality in general. We hate each other and love each other. We went thru this prison together. Some of us had the chance of a lifetime and some of us took chances that could end our life time. But those are the memories we will take from us. Ten years from now, I hope we can come back to this spot and say that this was the place we became adults. And in twenty years we can bring our children and show them that friends can last forever. And in many years I hope to see your names in lights. As doctors, the president, an astronaut, or even the person to cure cancer. No matter where we are in life, we leave today not only graduates but carrying this promise. Promise yourself and all of us here today, you wont be the stand by anymore. That you wont let this life pass you by. Because from experience, I know that this world is full of adventures. Promise you wont let an obstacle come bewteen because you are stronger than it. And promise, youll never give up. Thank you all."

I looked in the audience and saw tears in peoples eyes as they applauded me. I smiled and got thru the rest of the ceremony. Smiling wide as I moved my tassel from right to left and grabbed my diploma from the person on that stage. Throwing my cap in the air and finally realizing the huge step in to reality.

I met my mom and Lucy on the field and they both had tears in their eyes. They had my suitcase in their hand and I cried happy tears. I hugged them tight and saw that I had a half an hour before we all had to leave to get me to the room in time to set up and choose my sleeping arrangements. But I insisted we leave now so I could get there early. Which we did.

We got to the college after a long car ride. We got there ten minutes before everyone else which made me happy. I got the keys to my dorm and found two beds, One on a platform with a spiral staircase and one on the regular floor. They both had many shelf room and I ended up picking the one witht he stair case, I put on my bedding and posters and was happy with it. I said goodbye to my mom and Lucy. Reassurinng them I would see them in 3 weeks and to hold on till then. I grabbed my guitar and set it up at the end of the bed.

I grabbed my keyboard and set that up along with my microphone and computer. I left just enough space for my room mate.

On my room application I said I would like to room with a guy my age. I still didnt get along with girls well. They didnt tell me anything about him they just said they trusted him enough to be in a room with me. They gave us both a questionarre to make sure we would get along.

I heard the door open and heard a guy voice say, "Oh hey, Im Austin." I turned around to greet him and held my hand out to shake his.

"Im Eli!"

We made eye contact and he dropped everything he held.

I couldnt help but kiss him and once it was done.. we said it at the same time.

"Theres always a catch.."

We both giggled and said

"I love you."

The Happy Ever After That I Always Wanted.