The Content.

*** Elis POV***

Stacys letter had me nearly on the ground. Austins had me crying on the bed.

Stacys simply said

Eli, you are my best friend and you are entitled to knowing everything. I cant wait and tell you later. there are things you need to knwo and I know that I wont make it tonight. I dont deserve to. I have kept this secret from you for far too long and another one that you MUST know. So keep reading and just remember I am dearly and truly sorry for not telling you the moment we met. My mother was a drunk driver and she was speeding. She left me in another accident that had just occured. But the point is, she killed your father. She was also killed. I wouldve told you sooner but there was never a right way or moment to tell you. Another secret I found out today was, Elisa created an elixor of life. You need to investigate when your better and give it to the authorities. If you find it, you can sell it to them and ude the money for anything. Im sorry you had to find out this way.. Goodbye.

To find out about your fathers death thru a letter was hurtful. Too hurtful to handle. I wanted to erase it from my memory and burn it. I read Austins and I found out why he left.

Dear Eli, Before you read this read Stacys letter to you. I'm sorry. Sorry for not loving you enough and showing you how much I did. I make you love me and feel the things we did before. I tried. Tried so hard but I realized maybe were not meant to be. If we aren't, I'm saving us alot of time. If we are, Ill see you someday soon. I'm sorry I put so much pressure on you to feel our love again. The label wanted me to give you a promise ring but I knew you weren't ready for it. I also know I'm not ready to face you on the show. The memory of us will hurt me. But the memory of me letting us go will kill me. Which is why I'm no longer a mentor. Simon will be helping you with everything. Don't wait for me. Don't cry. Live your life. Pursue your dream. I love you.

I fell asleep on the ground that night. I forgot how I had to do my first performance since I was better tonight. The X Factor has been resumed and Simon and I have been working everyday since I could remember my life again.

I got dressed and was ready to leave the hospital and sleep in my own bed. This hospital.held too many memories that I didn't want in my mind.

Simon offered to pay the hospital bill which my mom was relieved with. She never stopped thanking him.

After an hour, we were home and I couldnt get to room any faster. I ran up the stairs and threw my bag down. I saw a rose on my bedside table and a flashback popped in my head. Me and Austin dancing and he handed me a rose from my own garden.

I finally snapped back to reality. I picked up the rrose that was now wilted and as I picked it up a light set of chills sent thru my body. I dropped the rose and it crumbled at my feet.

I didn't bother picking it up. I went to my balcony and grabbed my guitar. Papparazzi were lined up outside of my house to get shots of me after the break up.

I didn't care though.

I rummaged thru my suit case to find my song book at the bottom. I grabbed a pen and sat on the balcony. Not caring about the camera flashes coming from every inch beneath me.

I grabbed my guitar pick and tuned the instrument I started playing at the age of 7 and strummed a tune I came up with but never had lyrics for.

Once I strummed my guitar the lyrics flew out of me instantly. I knew musical could capture every moment perfectly. Like the words I would never say.

"you walked out the door and took my heart on the road.

I was dumb and naive and I let you go. I didn't realize the love we had. didn't know it would hurt this bad. but if well be, then well be. If you love me then come back to me. Just Come Back To Me."

I wrote down the lyrics everytime it felt perfect. Once I was done, I played the song Remember Me by Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley.

I nearly cried when I finished but I wasn't going to give that pleasure of having the perfect headline. "X Factor Contestant Cries After Huge Breakup"

So I simply smiled and went inside to get ready for the show. I would be singing My Heart Will Go On and It Will Rain. All the girls are solo acts now and were all singing some emotional songs this week. Following Stacy's death.

Simon said there will be a surprise announcement in the show tonight and I don't care. I don't care about.much right now. I left my wardrobe to the fashion designers and my makeup and hair to Lou.

Once I got to the studio and was done being peoples Barbie, I took a look at myself and I felt beautiful for the first time in a long time. I forgot how this felt.

My fear was forgetting the screams and shouts I got. Did I get any at all? Would people still love me? Did they even love me?

I was watching Simon announce his special announcement.

"Due to the weeks past events, this is the last live performance. Tomorrow we will be choosing our winner."

The crowd went wild and Lou cane behind me and said "Give it all you got. You're up."

Im not ready..