Bonus: Trial By Fire

I was currently hanging out with Roxie in Nimbasa City. She called me and said she wanted to go on a date. I happily obliged and met up with her. We rode the ferris wheel and some rollercoasters. Right now, we were just sitting on a bench together eating cotton candy. She was leaning against me and hugged my arm.

Roxie:"Hey (Y/n), I got some big news."

"Oh, do tell."

Roxie:"Well, I was invited to shred my guitar for a singer at a tournament."

"Seriously? No way!"

Roxie:"Hell yeah! There's different tournaments where I'm headed. One is a Pokemon battle tournament."

"Sounds like fun. Where is it at?"

Roxie:"It's on an island that rests in between the Unova and the Kanto regions. It's called Ember Island."

I nodded and ate some more cotton candy.

Roxie:"Also, I'm allowed to bring a plus one. So~"

She giggled and ran her finger across my chest.

Roxie:"I'm taking you with me. No ifs, ands, or buts!"

I just laughed and fed her some cotton candy. She opened her mouth and nibbled slightly on my fingers. I blushed at this then she pulled away and kissed me softly. I kissed back and wrapped my arm around her waist to hold her close. I smiled then pulled away.

Roxie:"This is going to be our little getaway together."

"I love the sound of that. When do you leave?"

Roxie:"I'll be heading out Thursday night. Friday and Saturday are the days I'm going to play. Sunday will be our day off together. Then we'll leave in the afternoon on Monday."

"Sounds like a plan."

I held her hand and rubbed the back of it with my thumb.

"Are we heading there by boat?"

Roxie:"That was the plan but my dad is going to be busy so I was going to ask Skyla for a lift."

"Oh, you could leave that job to me. I'll ask her for us."

Roxie:"Really?! You will?!"

I nodded and she laughed happily and hugged my neck. I smiled more and kissed her head. We stayed like that for a few more minutes until her  Xtransceiver went off. It was one of her band members letting her know that they got practice in a few. She rolled her eyes and kissed my lips before calling a Golbat and flying back to Virbank City.

I smiled and flew to Mistralton City. I saw Skyla leaving the Cargo Service and I ran over to her.

Skyla:"(Y/n)! It's good seeing you! Did you beat Drayden yet?"

"No, not yet. I'm putting that on hold."

Skyla:"Any reason why?"

"Well, I want to do a bit more training and also I have something to do later this week."

Skyla:"Ooh! What is it?"

"Well that's the thing, I came to ask if you could fly me and a friend out to Ember Island?"

Skyla:"Ember Island? I'm actually headed there myself!"

"What?! No way!"

Skyla:"Who's your friend?"

"Roxie. The Posion type Gym Leader."

Skyla slightly pouted and sighed.

Skyla:"Fine. I'm taking part in a bikini contest with Elesa."