Finale: The Strongest In Unova

I was snoring when I felt someone poking my face. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Yancy. She was standing at my bedside and smiled happily at me.

Yancy:"Good morning, sweetheart."

She kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"Morning. What's up?"

Yancy:"Well, we wanted to throw you a little party."

"We?"

Yancy:"Yes! Come downstairs!"

"Uhh...alright. Let me get dressed first."

She nodded and walked out of my room as I got dressed and went downstairs. There, I saw my friends and the professors, and the gym leaders too. Even N was there standing next to Reshiram and Kyurem.

"What's going on?"

Hugh:"Well, we wanted to congratulate you on becoming the strongest trainer in all of Unova."

Elesa:"Yep. Never have I ever met someone so incredible as you, darling."

She walked over and kissed my lips before dragging me over to everyone else. Drayden and I shook hands and I did the same with Clay.

Iris:"You're really something (Y/n). You beat the trainer from two years ago."

Reshiram:"Indeed. She was the trainer chosen by my counterpart, Zekrom."

N:"She was the person who inspired me to change."

"Yeah. And I gotta admit. She was one of the toughest trainers I've faced."

I looked up at the ceiling and thought back to that day.

Flashback

I was talking with Iris and Drayden in Opelucid City when Iris brought up an interesting topic.

Iris:"Hey Grandpa, did you hear? Some people have spotted her."

Drayden:"Oh?"

"Wait. Her?"

Iris:"I'm talking about the trainer from two years ago, Hilda!"

"Ohhh her. I've only ever heard stories. How tough was she?"

Drayden:"Well you and her are rather similar to be quite honest. She too was a trainer with incredible strength and had an even stronger bond with her Pokemon. After she stopped Team Plasma, we haven't seen her for two years."

"I see."

Iris:"But since people have seen her, maybe we could go out and look for her. We should have a reunion of sorts!"

Drayden:"Sounds grand! (Y/n), will you help us look for her?"

"Sure. I've got nothing better to do."

They nodded and we left the house and split up around the city. I walked around before seeing a person with a table set up outside. It was a man wearing a bright orange floral print shirt, some swimming trunks and a pair of sunglasses sitting on his head.

Man:"Alola!"

"Excuse me?"

Man:"Ah, you mustn't be familiar with our greetings. I come from the Alola region. A mighty fine place to relax. And I'm here today to see if any lucky people want to enter a raffle to win a ticket for a vacation! You in?"

"Yeah, I'm game."

He gave me a paper where I signed my name, number and address. I finished before looking around for Hilda. I passed by some ladies who were gossiping.