Postgame: Queen N

I was chilling in my house with Yancy and Roxie as they were hugging my arms as we watched a movie together.

Yancy was clinging to my right arm very tightly and would often kiss my cheek. As we watched the movie, a scene came on showing a person talking with a Pokemon. This made me think of N.

I haven't seen her since I went to challenge the league. I had to see her again soon. And Hugh's sister had said she saw a Zoroark in her dreams. This must be a sign.

Once the movie ended I watched the credits roll as Roxie and Yancy snuggled up against me. They noticed my silence and asked about it.

Roxie:"Is something wrong?"

"Huh? Oh! Sorry, I was just thinking about something."

Yancy:"Is it important?"

"I can only hope so. My friend's sister saw a Pokemon in her dreams that was calling out my name."

Roxie:"That's kind of freaky, don't you think?"

"Yeah but I should check it out regardless."

Yancy:"Just be careful."

She kissed my lips softly and nuzzled my chest. Roxie kissed my lips and hugged my neck before they let me go. I kissed them back before exiting home and flying to the Pokemon League.

I went down and passed through the cave I fought Hugh in. I exited and ran down some stairs and came to a fork in my path. One lead back to Victory Road and the other had a strange Pokemon standing there.

I walked down the staircase where the Pokemon was and saw it up close.

It cried out before running into a cave.

"Hey, wait up!"

I ran after it into a cave. I watched it leap down a staircase and through an exit. I kept going after it and reached the other side. It waited for me outside and lead me into another cave entrance. It cried before running ahead and then down a long staircase.

I ran after it and looked to see that the staircase was protruding from a large castle. I entered inside it and saw N standing there.

N:"You came..."

"I just had a strange feeling that I should. What is this place anyway?"

N:"This... This is Team Plasma's castle. The ruins of Ghetsis's dreams... The deepest chamber of this castle... It's a place that holds a special meaning to me... I have to face you there! Follow me! Actually... Rather than just leading you there, I'd prefer to follow. That way, I can see which path you choose and observe what catches your interest. So, I ask this of you! Take me to the deepest chamber of this castle!"