Up, Up, And Away!

A/n: Thanks a million for the support guys! These are some good numbers to have even if some have few stories under certain tags but hey! These are still good rankings! (As of October 14, 2021) Now on to the story!

***

I made my way to the Mistralton Cargo Service where Skyla and Juniper were patiently waiting waiting me.

Skyla:"You ready to hop aboard my plane?"

"Yes ma'am."

Juniper:"Perfect. Skyla, fly us to Lentimas Town!"

Skyla:"Roger! Prepare for takeoff!"

Before we could move, the doors burst open with Bianca storming through.

Bianca:"Waaaaaaait!"

She crashed into me and we fell on the floor. She was laying on top of me but due to my knowledge of ecchi anime, I managed to keep my hands away from her honkers. But my hands were on her waist which was slightly better but still bad. We locked eyes and she went completely red.

Bianca:"Ah! S-sorry!"

She got off me and helped me up.

Juniper:"My, my, Bianca. That was very forward of you." *giggle*

Skyla:"You're a bold one."

Bianca:"Sh-shut up! I'm still just a klutz!"

She pouted and they giggled as I pat her head to make her feel better which it did.

Juniper:"So what brings you here?"

Bianca:"I want to fly out too! I want to do some research at Reversal Mountain."

Juniper:"You're showing some dedication that reminds me of my youth!"

"Your youth? Aren't you like 28?"

Juniper's cheeks went red and she held them.

Juniper:"Oh (Y/n) you flirt~ You know how to charm a woman don't you~"

Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Skyla and Bianca scowling and glaring at me. We hopped on the plane and flew over the skies of Unova. I was reading a magazine over a huge drug bust in the Kanto Region. There were some criminals around even after Team Rocket disbanded and they were selling some laced Raee Candies.