Gigi Hadid (requested)

2 weeks before the AMAs:
You come home from the studio to see the whole house empty and dark. You call for your girlfriend but get nothing in response. After taking your shoes off and putting your bag down, you walk upstairs to see your long time girlfriend sleeping on your side of the bed, cuddling into your pillow. You quickly get changed into an oversized tee and some panties before carefully moving your pillow from Gigi's arms and cuddling her. Your plan fails when Gigi stirs and eventually opens her eyes.

"Hey, when did you get back?" Gigi says in a sleepy voice before leaning over to kiss you softly.

"Only ten minutes ago or so" You reply as you wrap your arms tightly around Gigi to pull her closer.

"Before I forget, congratulations on getting your performance at the AMAs" Gigi says before kissing you.

"Thanks baby"

"Let's go sleep, I bet you had a big day"

The next morning, you wake up to a loud crash coming from the kitchen and a bunch of curse words that soon followed. Intrigued, you walk downstairs to see your girlfriend aggressively throwing things into the sink and getting madder. You walk up to her and snake your arms around her waist and kiss her bare skin on her shoulder. You felt Gigi relax and she leaned back into you with a sigh leaving her lips as you continued to kiss her shoulder and start to trail up her neck.

"I'm sorry I woke you up. I got some bad news from my manager and I didn't mean to wake you up and I wanted t-" You cut her off by flipping her around and kissing her.

"Breathe baby girl" You hold Gigi's cheeks in your hands and she closes her eyes and relaxes.

"What did your manager say?"

"He said I, we couldn't come out because of all the important fashion shows I have coming up" You see the hurt and sadness in her eyes. You had to fix this but the answer was how.

You finished making breakfast for Gigi before she had a photo shoot to go to. While Gigi is at her photo shoot, you call your manager and tell her the plan you have for your performance at the AMAs. You get onto your laptop and find all your favorite photos and short videos of Gigi and you over the past six years and send them over to your assistant to put into a montage.

As you finish one of the songs you plan to sing when you perform, you get a phone call from the woman who you texted a little over five hours ago.

"Hi, my love"

"Hey beautiful, I'm on my way home" You can just imagine the big smile Gigi is sporting right now.

"I'm so glad to hear that. I've just finished for the day too"

"What if I get out favorite takeout on the way and we have a movie cuddling night in bed?" Gigi offers.

"Sounds amazing, I'll get everything set up"

"I'll see you soon my beautiful girl. I love you" A slight blush comes about your cheeks and you know she's the one if she can still do this after six years.

"I love you more darling"

You start to light all the candles around the house and scatter fake rose petals in a trail to the music room and the bedroom. You hear the front door unlock and you go into the music room to pretend your working. You jump as you feel arms around your shoulders and kisses on your cheek.

"Did I scare you?" Gigi asks while holding in a giggle.

"No, you're fine baby" You say as you turn around to be greeted by her piercing blue-green eyes.