Perrie Edwards

Y/N's POV:
Mad doesn't even explain how I'm feeling right now. I'm furious. I throw my phone across the room, not caring if it smashes. Somehow it didn't crack and you hear it chime, letting me know that someone texted. I hesitantly go over to it and see a text from Perrie asking if she can come over to talk. I thought for a minute and decided what harm can it do? You replied back that she could and after all, you are looking after Leigh-Anne's house.

I go into the kitchen and decide to make a cup of tea while I wait for Perrie. I hear a knock on the door and my heart rate quickens. I open it to reveal Perrie and the girls.

"Please hear me out Y/N/N?" Perrie asks.

"You have five minutes before I leave" I sit on the couch and Perrie sits on the coffee table with the girls sitting on other chairs in the room.

"I went to kiss his cheek goodbye you know, to be nice and polite. Alex turned his head and kissed me. I pushed him away but he had a grip on me. Please believe me bubba" Perrie holds my hands in hers and has tears on her cheeks.

I look at the girls behind Perrie and they nod their heads, as to tell me Perrie is telling me the truth. I move my hands out of hers and cup her cheeks, kissing her passionately. I pull away after a few seconds since the girls are still here.

"Right, well I'm going to take what's mine and go"

I pick up Perrie and walk out to my car. Perrie getting the keys on the way out. I drive back to Perrie and my house and she's being very touchy feely. I park the car and ask Perrie if she can walk and she nods.

We go inside and straight up to our room. We both get undressed and dressed into oversized shirts and panties before getting into bed. Perrie cuddles up to my chest and I plant a kiss on her head.

"I'm sorry about tonight. I know you would've been angry and scared" Perrie admits as she moves away to see my face.

"I will admit, I was scared after what happened with Kylie was happening again"

"I'm so sorry for making you feel like that. I'm such an idiot" Perrie whispers the last part to herself, thinking I can't hear her.

"Look at me baby, you are not an idiot. It wasn't your fault. Stop beating yourself up over it. It's in the past, okay?" Perrie nods and we both lean in and kiss each other softly.

"I love you bubba, so so much"

"I love you so much more Pez"

The next morning I wake up to a pair of eyes looking, well more like staring at me. I turn my head to see Perrie with a small smile on her face.

"You're staring"

"I'm gazing" Perrie responds.

"It's creepy"

"It's romantic bubba"

I lean over and give Perrie a good morning kiss which quickly turns into a makeout session, not that I'm complaining at all.