Demi Lovato (requested)

Demi G!P

Y/N's POV:
I open my eyes as the sunlight peers through the room and I feel arms tighten around me. I look down to see the familiar wedding ring and I smile. I feel something hard against my ass and I smirk as Demi Jr is awake. I bring Demi's hand up and kiss it softly. I turn around to see them beautiful, brown eyes stare at me.

"You're back" I say softly.

"I didn't want to wake you or the dogs last night so I just came to bed"

"I missed you so much" I say putting my hand around their waist and slowly trail it downwards.

"I missed you too, and the dogs of course" I chuckle and move closer to them so our lips are barely touching.

Demi leans forward and kisses me passionately, rolling on top of me. They've always been a top. I straddle their waist and move away to kiss down her neck, leaving a few hickeys. Demi flips me over so they're on top. We kiss passionately again and Demi Jr makes an appearance.

"Babe, I need to go to the studio" I say through my moans as Demi kisses lower.

"I cancelled it. You're staying here so we are making up for the past three months" Demi says smirking.

"Show me how much you missed me Dems"

After several hours and rounds, Demi and I cuddle up close to each other while watching The Walking Dead. I look at my phone and realise it's late afternoon.

"It's five in the afternoon baby" I say, moving back into their arms and resting my hand on their thigh.

"Let's stay here for a little longer, then we can make dinner" Demi says before kissing my cheek.

"And by we, you mean I make dinner and you watch" I say smirking.

"No, I'll help you. I promise" Demi says kissing my cheek.

We cuddle some more before putting on some clothes and going downstairs and into the kitchen. I open the fridge to see we have all the ingredients for Demi's favorite dish, chicken creamy pasta.

"What are we cooking princess?" Demi asks as they come up behind me and puts their head on my shoulder.

"Your favorite" Demi smiles into my shoulder and helps grab the ingredients out.

We both cut the vegetables and I cut the chicken before putting it all together. I tell Demi to start cooking it as I need to go to the bathroom. I go upstairs and quickly find what I need. I sit on the bed and take a few deep breaths before going back to Demi.

I walk in the kitchen to see the lights off and candles lit around the kitchen, rose petals on the ground and dinner on the table. I look at Demi before walking over to them and kissing them softly.

"Thank you for all this" I say as I sit down.

"It's my pleasure baby girl. Hopefully I made the pasta right"

"I'm sure it's perfect babe"

I grab the fork with some food on it and taste it. I moan at how good it is. Maybe Demi should cook from now on.

"I'm guessing that moan means it's good?" Demi questions.

"So good, maybe better then mine" I say with a wink.

We talk about my next single that's coming out soon and the music video that I'm filming soon.

"Dems, I have something to tell you and I don't know how you're going to take it"

"Princess, what ever it is, we can work it out together" Demi says as they lean over the table, grabbing both of my hands.

"When you were away, I was feeling sick so I went to the doctors and it turns out I'm pregnant" I slide the ultrasound over to Demi and their eyes well up in tears.

"Y-you're, you're" They couldn't speak and frankly, I couldn't either when I found out.

I stand up and walk over to Demi. I lift my shirt up and Demi touches my slight bump before kissing it. I feel tears on my bump and I lift Demi's head up to see their eyes red and puffy.

"I never thought I could have kids. I got tested so many times and they all came back negative. I'm just so happy right now" Demi stands up and hugs me tightly.

"Thank you for making this a dream come true" Demi whispers in my ear and I smile. I pull away and hold their cheeks in my hands.

"I love you Demi, so so much"

"I love you and our baby more than anything Y/N/N"

7 months later I ended up giving birth to twin girls, Elena and Evie Lovato.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please request who you want me to write about! Either comment or DM me :)